We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

A Ferrari 365 Daytona, 365 boxer, 3 Dino's, a 308 GTS, a Lambo Countach, DB5, BMW 3.0 CSL, '57 BelAir, 429 Mustang Cobra Jet, '69 Mustang Convertible, Bentley Continental S2, 2nd Gen Honda NSX, Falcon XB GT, an old Pontiac and 2 Mercedes W111 Coupes. Oh, and a Ferrari 250GT California (long wheelbase version ('cheaper' one lol)). All seen today :D

Guest MrLolololXD
Looks like the folding hardtop Silvia too. Not a huge amount of them around, at least not over here.

Sure is. There aren't many of them around because they were never built by Nissan, so never sold here, any you see are imported, hence the rarity of them in Australia. Autech modified them to be a hardtop-convertible

Sure is. There aren't many of them around because they were never built by Nissan, so never sold here, any you see are imported, hence the rarity of them in Australia. Autech modified them to be a hardtop-convertible

How rare are they in the world? I think I saw one on Sunday but was a bit preoccupied with the F Roadster to take any photos...

How rare are they in the world? I think I saw one on Sunday but was a bit preoccupied with the F Roadster to take any photos...

Quite rare I might say.I guess that they are only sold in Japan so if you see one NOT in Japan than you can consider yourself lucky.

Guess it depends where you are. If you live in a part of the world with a lot of rice boxes perhaps they are more common. I've never seen one here and seldom see Silva's at all, not that I'm particularly upset by this.

;452473']Do those have the same owner, T? I recall seeing another shot of the two of them... :hmmm:

Yeah, the RRR guy. He has an army of exotics and SUV's all wearing his black and orange livery or bearing the RRR emblem.