We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Panamera today... although maybe "was stuck behind a Panamera doing 20 km/h all the way through the town" would be more appropriate. :p Apparently the owner wanted everyone to see his car, or maybe he was too afraid to unleash the power :lol: I didn't take anything capable of taking photos with me though, so no pic :(

Several AM Rapids are already on sale. Most of them are still show cars but if there's one in Goodwood, it won't be one of the first to be shown.

As for the Ring-Taxi, that's one of the cars, on which you can pay for a lap of the Ring. If I remember correctly, it was 25 euro per lap per person. They also have an Aston and several other cars.

Several AM Rapids are already on sale. Most of them are still show cars but if there's one in Goodwood, it won't be one of the first to be shown.

As for the Ring-Taxi, that's one of the cars, on which you can pay for a lap of the Ring. If I remember correctly, it was 25 euro per lap per person. They also have an Aston and several other cars.

It's more expensive. It's something like 180 euros per lap (so 60/person). They have two BMW M5s, no other cars. The Ring-Taxis are part of BMW Motorsport.

There are probably other companies that offer laps around Nurburgring though..

On the M6 down to Liverpool yesterday me and Mr Spongie saw:

3 x Nissan GT-R

6 x Nissan 350z (1 Nismo, 1 Roadster, 4 normal)

Lamborghini Gallardo

Ferrari 360 CS

probably around 40 Jag XFs

3 x Focus RS

Abarth 500

BMW Z8 Convertible!

Aston DB9

Mazza Quattroporte

And a sexy Ssanyong Rodius ;) ;)