We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do you like this forum?

Baldy

Guest RB26DETT
It's more funny when you miss what was going on and see everyone has gone mad. :D

lol. i felt the same way when i logged in yesterday. i was a bit confused too with all the hype for goat washing???:oook:

I loveee this forum and ITS THE MOST HILARIOUS one Ive ever seen, I have the name "TDU:C" on my room's door. If u dont belive me ill take a pic.

oooh! wanna see!!! :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz dont put Jesus (which btw is not a baby anymore) God, Spiritual beings on jokes or sarcasam as some ppl (like me) has a lot of respect with God and anything related to them thks.

Balto no need to take offense, Playboy Disney was only having some fun. Everyone on this forum is freidnly to each other, and this is what makes it such a good community forum.

Balto no need to take offense, Playboy Disney was only having some fun. Everyone on this forum is freidnly to each other, and this is what makes it such a good community forum.

Im not offensed, and I know everyone is friendly, w8 a sec ar u saying that Im not friendly? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: ..... JK (not)

Im Angry :mad::mad::mad: kidding.... Im not a nerd, I like throwing things at my teacher, I dont know how that proves that Im not a nerd but anyways you guys say that because you guys envy me :D:D:D no no.. I just love TDU:C the mods, the members (of course) and the arcade!!!!!! hope i get TDU soon... or TDU2