We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Geneva '08

YeOldeTDUMan

Some good concepts posted there, will look at them properly later as I have to go out.

I do like some of the Mansory stuff, The 8c is the nuts, Lambo is the nuts aswell.

The Fiesta is good might wait and get a Zetec when they are released, I'll have to wiat and see as the OH wants an Audi.

Don't like the saab. As for Vovlo (as they have been mentioned) brilliant estate cars, just don't like the hatch they have atm c30 or whatever it is.

Nige I think your eyes are due for a retest, I think they've got worse.

... and the starter for this morning

A Lancia Delta ...

I don't think I'll get much chance for posts today ... looks like it's going to be a busy one!

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are re-introducing the Lancia brand to the UK aren't they ??? Alongside Alfa Romeo dealers so I have heard.

... and the starter for this morning

A Lancia Delta ...

I don't think I'll get much chance for posts today ... looks like it's going to be a busy one!

Its good to see that Lancia are coming back to the UK, but I don't really like the new Delta. And I hope they don't bring any of their other models they have on sale here either as they don't look that good either.

Lancia styling has been a 'bit' odd recently (understatement of the century) ... just look up a picture of a recent Thema (big saloon)

yes I heard Lancia is coming back to the UK with the Delta ... what the Fiat group STILL needs to do is improve some of the Alfa dealers ... some are terrible (mainly the ones directly bolted onto the side of a FIAT one) ... some are how you'd want an Alfa dealer to be

I love them Alfa Romeo 8C Spider's, I know the person who's getting number 2 off the production line to sell on and instantly got double the asking price. Not coming down here though :(.

Anyway don't know if that Lancia looks good or not, bit strage.

Lancia styling has been a 'bit' odd recently (understatement of the century) ... just look up a picture of a recent Thema (big saloon)

yes I heard Lancia is coming back to the UK with the Delta ... what the Fiat group STILL needs to do is improve some of the Alfa dealers ... some are terrible (mainly the ones directly bolted onto the side of a FIAT one) ... some are how you'd want an Alfa dealer to be

Hang on hasn't Alfa got rid of like half of its dealer network within the last year ???????

Percisely because of this, they weren't upto scratch compared to the Audi, BMW & Mercedes dealerships !!!!

I mean how can you persuade a person to buy a car from a dealership where the exterior looks old and rundown yet half a mile down the road there is a nice, clean, well presented BMW dealership (thats what happened to the Alfa dealership up by me they were connected to the Fiat dealership (the one were I brought my Punto from :D!) and compared to the BMW dealership up by me it looked like some privately owned second hand dealership :eek:.

So yeah the FIAT GROUP are solving the problem :D.

• 1 year later...