We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

what the hell. the link leads to another forum named TDU-Central. we should sue!
This has been explained already, search around.

BasBas that is one hell of a Cossie you got ongoing there mate, I mean wow that is stunning, always wanted that car in TDU, great to see it appearing so quickly and looking forward to watching it's progress.

Hof: Great M3 mate, that is looking real nice too, keep us updated on it's progress.

It's great you guys do these things for the community and I'm sure it's well appreciated even if it isn't always shown. :thumbsup:

Guess the car!

Hello fellow members, i want to play a game :cheeky: Guess the car.. I'm working on it for TDU, plus! im just learning so don't expect big things just yet. :lol:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/pop.jpg

----

*hard clue* Its in Gran Turismo 2 & 4 - The dealership started in 1946 and onwards they first built a bike motor, in 1963 they released their first car.

*medium clue* Its front wheel drive, has sedan models of it, also different model for the hatch.

*easy clue* It appeared in a EA game.. between 2003 & 2007

----

I guess my clues are too easy.. :o Btw if someone says 'Toyota Supra' ill slap them, that's just the most stupid answer ever..

Yep, you got it.. I'm erasing over the Alfa GT. I have messaged fellow creators and hope i can get some tips etc from them and how to do things etc, what ive done atm to the model is done the wheel, brake, springs also plate positions etc. :) I may have to restart the model though, cause my mouse jumped and moved a door out of position but its fixable. I will be aiming to get this done, so then i can learn more and most likely release more cars.

--

IF! this one goes into TDU etc even if its just the model, i will be aiming to track down a FPV or Ford XR6 or even 1987 Holden Commodore VL to keep so when i understand TDU models and how they go in etc and Zmodeler bits and pieces, i have them aside.