We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The hummer i make has 80.000 poly's for the body, and 40.000 poly,s for the interior :) i do my best to put all in it. maybe i can get the doors open en windows down.

Please do get the doors/windows working. It feel more professional then, even though great already.

The ting is , the other models has no good interiors , i can make the doors open, but if the interior is low poly than it will not look very nice, the NFS models has no quality interiors. you can see the NFS interior in the Camaro, that's what it looks like

But the car i make has very good quality, but to many poly's and got problems with the import from 3D Studio MAX to Zmodeler. but that i can fix. if it is working this can be the nices car-mod for TDU. and if i know how tho use texture,s and UV Mapping. maybe this is the nice's car in the game. but do not dream about it yet, all is still in prgress. i hope the first very beta screens are to night :) :cool:

So, you're replacing the SSR with the H2, right?

A 140mph, stg3 Hummer H2! Hilarious.

Really looking forward to this, the only cars I have a clue about are real. I'm no use with software. I can do hardware though, I built this computer...

I put the doors away from the body, (ho needs doors anyway), forgot that the interior from the doors are @ the door from the body xD..

And the old interior will approach in etot a body?

And still the question is.... Why glasses not opuskajutsja and doors do not open?....

The hummer i make has 80.000 poly's for the body, and 40.000 poly,s for the interior :) i do my best to put all in it. maybe i can get the doors open en windows down.

I'm finaly going to use the SSR :P It would be nice if you can do the interior and the doors.

Great work :thumbsup: keep going

SLRRR

ill try and see the free version, wil that work on tdu to?

EDIT: it says the 2.1.1 will work on tdu, and i downloading a full version (it says so here) and i dont pay anything

EDIT2: well i got the file loaded, but what do i do to open it?? it says the progran is not on the PC?

if basbas didnt buy it i can buy it for him (im rich so i dont care) so if basbas if ur seeing this i can buy it for u and host it on file front lemme know all right

hi freddie, glad you joined (i meet him when i made the Audi video, me and him are the modcasters, cause we make videos of the new cars basbas and the others make shortly after they are downloadeable, im thinking of making a broadcasting group of that :)