We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Next mod of me its fun and very nice for in game :) .. but it is a secret yet, i'm a little tired to put high poly cars in to game, to many crashes or smoothe problems, or texture problems, i got the LP560-4 in it, but no reflection, the car is totally black. i bin busy with it, the hole @!$@@$#@!! day long. but can't fix the problem :( . i bin making some low poly model,s now.. that easyer then the big one,s to work with :P I bin trying to fix some texture,s around it now,

Sorry peoples about not replying much about the C6 Targa, i am working on it still etc. The main thing is the fuel tank texture keeps removing itsself. And i dont really wanna release something that isn't good looking or have pink/orange(to me) spots of missing textures.

Edit: If you guys really want, i can release a beta for the C6 Targa.

---------------

Have you even looked at the file size.. Sure its small but in my opinion abit too small, plus the police car doesn't have a interior so my guess is of that, every car in TDU has a interior separate file (300_C_I.bnk) except the traffic so the interior has no place in that cop car cause like i said it has no interior mapped out etc.

hmm i know the filesize is small, and you may be right about the interior, you think i can fix that using zmodeler2?? or can i just use bnk editor (also bnk editor, i tryed to get some files in and i did, but when i press save, it says saved, but i cant find it anywere, and when i extract (dont know what it is) it says extracted, but i cant find it anywere, i tryed to upload 2 files, but i couldnt, also i cant replace any files, whats wrong whit that, someone please help me :(

V12? It's a W12, 2 V6 together and 650bhp.

To be honest, the engine is known as a 'W', however if you a more specific look, the engine is relatively a V6, but inbetween the cylinders there are 6 added cylinders, similar to a TVR V8, but with the heads, pistons, rods and valves from another VW V6! only with a lengthened crank!

But i must say however VW have made an incredible machine!

650 bhp at the wheel :|

However the output is abit too vigorous, i think limiting torque and longening the Wheelbase and added 4WD would make this car work!

VW PUT THIS INTO PRODUCTION!!!

It is just a shame that none of BasBas's models look any good. The model itself is nice, but it needs to be a completed project, and instead of making massive amounts of cars, I would finish the ones you start. I love what your doing BasBas, and you have the chance to be the first to produce good cars, but your making quantity the most important thing, and it turns perfectionists off. Quality > Quantity. For real though, keep up the great work, beacuse without you, TDU would just be TDU.

He's said himself though that these cars are teaching him new things and that he can then go back to and improve on past creations. Take the Hummer for example, he did a lot of difficult things with that but learned the methods and now is using them elsewhere.

I wouldn't say none of his models look any good, I think the wrong phrasing is being used but I understand what you're saying and so does BasBas probably. Remember he and others are doing this off their own backs and in their own time, anything they do is essentially a bonus!