We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I have already given some limits to what my Modding Tools can do

(see above)

Though I'd want to explain a few facts about my TDU Modding Tools:

[...]

- CAUTION with BNK Tool ! As written in the online guide, advanced replacing (smaller/bigger sizes) is worse than experimental ! BNK Tool isn't maintained anymore and will disappear at next version. Hope I'll have the time to work on a new replacing method for next versions ... Anyway, Jeffrey Harris is likely to work on an enhanced BNK Editor.

Matt88;92176']Simple question' date=' why are you putting the Evo IX onto the CLS55? Surely it would make more sense to replace the Skyline GTR as it's a 4WD Japanese saloon car too...[/quote']

We can do that ourselves. Just a body swap. But it would make more sense to replace it with the Skyline anyway...

-Leadfoot

Matt88;92176']Simple question' date=' why are you putting the Evo IX onto the CLS55? Surely it would make more sense to replace the Skyline GTR as it's a 4WD Japanese saloon car too...[/quote']

My question is, why to out Carrera GT in D class car? Or can you still alter around the Carrera body to have it on what car you want? :s

haha wow, thats some sweet ass projects =D

BUT i just wondering if its that easy

dunno, i just cba to add the R34 from NFS, since the TDU-one sucks balls, because it looks pretty inaccurate

and why the **** the H2? the H1 is alot better, since the H2 is a street-suv

or what about a jeep willys? lol

this game SO needs some Trucks and/or SUV's

i havent tried the r8 so far, but i just have to replace the body of that cien, right?

sounds easy for me

BasBas, great mods! I was thinking why don't you upgrade previous models (ex: F430-F430 Scuderia, Murcielago-LP640, etc.) instread of creating models from scratch, at least for now? That way you won't have to make a new interior since the new car would have the same interior. It would also take you less time to make.

@Liquidsilk, yes I also told him that but he first wants to make his 'list' ready, and than those things come later, I prefer a car like the Jaguar XKR (new one), and the Audi S3 based on the normal A3, and a perhaps a new Audi TT(S).

But I can tell you for now already, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 is coming, so don't worry for that.

The first project he's making is currently the Porsche Carrera GT.