We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

Guest RB26DETT
hmmmm?what alfa bug?

oh and RB u know where u can spend that moooolah on! :P

definitely not on you. i bought your ssr for 1.4 mil. :eek_blue:

i'm buying the clk-gtr first! :excited:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope now it doesn't work unfortunately :(. I will have to do the 180mph a lot now to get the necessary money. Although I don't have the problem of houses as I have every house in the game :D

Oh and Iced, that 512TR is beautiful as it is. Sounds a bit like a 575 although the sound could be tampered with I guess. The colour and wheels are fine though, dunno why you want to change them!

no, the color of the body, as Ferarri don't want their cars to go to the advanced paint shop. And I would imagine this car would be the same as the 288GTO, where you can't paint it. Meaning I have to hack iot to change the colour to black or navy blue :)

Nope now it doesn't work unfortunately :(. I will have to do the 180mph a lot now to get the necessary money. Although I don't have the problem of houses as I have every house in the game :D

I will try this later when I get on the right PC :p I dunno how much money these cars can cost totally, but you better be safe than sorry I suppose :D I gotta have them all!

no, the color of the body, as Ferarri don't want their cars to go to the advanced paint shop. And I would imagine this car would be the same as the 288GTO, where you can't paint it. Meaning I have to hack iot to change the colour to black or navy blue :)

It doesn't just come in one colour. As mine is dark blue on the 360 and there is an option for black ;). The 288 GTO on the other hand, that was meant to be only red or yellow iirc ;)

I class them as Tuned Porsches as they are based on Porsches...

No. RUF did eveything themselves, only they put a 997 body on it with lots of modifications, so it's not even like a Porsche no-more.

Manthey Racing is Porsche Tuning ;)