We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT5: Ferrari F1 2007 Screens and Modelling

Nodz86

Mb physics have improved greatly mate, there's Normal mode and Pro mode and Pro mode is more fun, search youtube for Lexus IS-F GT5 and just watch. :D

Note: I don't think you can embed the higher res versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo

Click for higher quality version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo&fmt=18

Look at it understeer! Not even our mondeo understeers so much.

And the tire nois is irritating! Everytime you touch the wheel it goes PIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...

Also, auto gearbox ftw! The drivers hands never go off the wheel to change gears, not even slight movement to the paddles. :)

The pro mode looks like turning of STM, ABS and TCS to me. :)

And the car noise sucks again :p

Ok, physics have improved, now you go 120mph you don't have the feeling you do 30mph no-more, now it looks like 60!

No way i'm ever going to buy this :p

Well now Forza 3 has been mentioned I will say that GT 6 is going to have damage. I read it somewhere and Polyphony has said that they want to get it spot on before they implement it. Its too late for GT5 to have and theres strong rumours that GT6 will have it.

Well now Forza 3 has been mentioned I will say that GT 6 is going to have damage. I read it somewhere and Polyphony has said that they want to get it spot on before they implement it. Its too late for GT5 to have and theres strong rumours that GT6 will have it.

Yeah, but guess what else Forza 4 will have then :P

Mb physics have improved greatly mate, there's Normal mode and Pro mode and Pro mode is more fun, search youtube for Lexus IS-F GT5 and just watch. :D

Note: I don't think you can embed the higher res versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo

Click for higher quality version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo&fmt=18

When I was at the car show you were able to drive the IS-F in GT prologue in a race cockpit. It was really fun. And of course out off the people there I was the only one to finish with a time under 2 min. on fuji GP. in first place. I call that an accomplishment. Srry that I have no pic, was there on my own. I should go back to do it again for proof.

I demand to know why Forza hasn't got Kimi's winning car :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Microsoft get to work you just know most people only have the 360 just because it was out before the PS3 and people think you are the bad guys but really you are the good guys I expect to see masses of downloads to make Forza 2 much better within the next year :D.

On another note how cool is that, that you can drive Kimi's winning car, I gotta give 'the bad guys (Sony)' kudo's for that :D.

I demand to know why Forza hasn't got Kimi's winning car :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Microsoft get to work you just know most people only have the 360 just because it was out before the PS3 and people think you are the bad guys but really you are the good guys I expect to see masses of downloads to make Forza 2 much better within the next year :D.

Would it have something to do with Forza not having any F1 cars where as GT has had them since GT3.

Hmm... saw an advert last night for PS3 and prologue for £290... I shouldnt but christ i'm tempted!!

Don't do it mate. Try and get a 60GB PS3 from somewhere because the one in that package is the 40GB which has some problems. The F1 car and Pro mode aren't in my version of Prologue, but Diablo said about the update on the Atari Forums so i'll check it out tomorrow.