We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Games you have recently bought!

The Queen

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Went a little overboard last month. Got Rock Band, Civilization Revolutions, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Crackdown (all for the box) and Civilization 4 Complete edition for the PC.

Before that it was GTA IV.

As for the future: Madden 09 and Force Unleashed this month, and next month: Fallout 3 and Fable 2.

Baxie I will give you a game on Madden 09 :).

Green Bay Packers vs Green Bay Packers, minus Brett Favre x2:thumbsup:.

That's a lot of non-Favre ;)

But sure Nige. I'll play :)

Picking the game up monday or Tuesday :)

Go easy on me, I'm new to this Madden thing lol.

Just hit me up via PM, message over live or whatever and I'm game :).

Havn't played FPS shooters before (well decently) so still offline for now ;) Until I get better. I've just about aced Easy level so far at 5-0 :p But online is a whole new world! :ill:

Come on Xfire, and I'll show you some tips and ticks in Bf2. Bots are Easy on Easy SP, don't bother playing Hard since the bots just hack and headshot all the time :)

Ordered Euro Truck Sim last night so thats on its way to me. Also bought Soul Calibour 4 (xbox 360 with Yoda) and bejing Olympics (xbox 360)and that kills your hands.

I'm gonna buy Beijing 2008 again, I hated it before but since the olympics I really wanna beat Usain Bolt's world records lol (breaking my fingers in the process !).

Also NHL 09 comes out next Friday and the new NHL 2K9 is also out in October and you can drive the Zamboni :thumbsup:.

• 3 months later...

Towards Iced, with Battlefield 2, Force Feed back joysticks don't work as in the force feedback won't work. But the joy stick itself won't work.

Since I bought myself a £60 joystick on BF2 Release, Saitek Cyborg Evo and FF doesn't work.

Last games I bought I can remember were,

Far Cry 2

Might get GTA IV soon, but have doubts of it running on my PC.