We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello .

corairs

Hey there corairs, welcome to tdu central, the place where it is stylish to wear a pipe and slippers while dancing. It's good to have you hear, as we like to talk quietly sometimes so as not to wakeup the 3 eyebrowed monobrow Flamingo called Clancy.

I'm sure you'll fit right in here and even though you played the last 2 NFS, I won't send the squirrels after your nuts quite yet. Thanks for signing up and once we have a sample of your blood we'll begin dinner. :D

:welcome:

This has got to be one of the worst welcome threads ever, Lmao.

Anyway, :welcome: to the forum corairs :)

I do hope that was an overstatement as you will get fed to Clancy if it wasn't! :twisted:

nopes, the juice bottle isnt fixed yet

Aw... hurry up and fix it. I'm suffering from dehydration here! :(

Welcome mate! :)

*slaps TSS 'cause it needed doing*

Balto, can you find Clancy's food? It's awoken and is trying to eat my hair again.

Aw.. what a shame. Serves you right for slapping me! Nobody slaps the mighty TSS and gets away with it ;):p:twisted:

Thats just reminded me that i've got two bottles of tropicana in the fridge!! Wow i need to go and drink it all, thanks people. Don't you think wierdness is the key to all life?

Dicionary of wierd

1. involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny: a weird sound; weird lights.

2. fantastic; bizarre: a weird getup.

3. Archaic. concerned with or controlling fate or destiny. –noun Chiefly Scot.

4. fate; destiny.

5. fate (def. 6).

See fate, its all fate that madness is the key to life as we know it and as we dont' know it.

Welcome from the only person here who is not insane :) Wait I don't think thats true.

Guest RB26DETT

lol. when i first read your name, i thought it was Corsair. You know, the RAM manufacturers. :p

Speaking of RAM, welcome to Goat Washing Central! :D