We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Confirmed !?

Eudemon

Im on it Diablo!

At the start its Saying about Eden Being under Infrogrammes and about changes, well thats my interpretation anyway.

Now at the 2min mark he starts talking about them creating something, Interesting, he is talking about creating something but i cant pick up an actual confirmation yet.

Right, 8mins, I think he said its under development, but thats all he can say, Dont get excited if someone doesnt get there first i have a french speaking friend that could confirm it.

He is now talking about schools in france, probably research

Right, I think he has said it will take 1-2years to make, so 2010 we are talking about here

Well if that is what her said its good news that its on its way, shame about how long they rekon it will take but then at least they aint going to rush it. But then he could be saying that to throw us off the scent

Good find Diablo

I just got a reply in the french part of atari saying yes it is confirmed, Party At TDU:C, That seems to be happening too much these days!

EDIT: I think this might not acutlaly tell us anything, if it did we would already know, the vid was posted up there in feb, surely the news would of hit all big gaming sites by now, and tenebra would of told us!

lol, I wondered when you were going to do it :p

Anyways, on topic... This is pretty good news, but I suppose we all knew it was coming. We want info of what's in it! Now! lol

Seriously, I'm not that fussed about TDU2. There's still a lot of life in TDU for me, especially with the megapack :)

• 3 weeks later...
I hope that in TDU2 you can convert your TDU profile over to TDU2, this would be handy. But in both senses I would mind starting over for the 7TH! time. :)

Hmm, depends. If Atari actually manage to implement a working anti-cheat system, it would mean that people would be able to go into TDU, use trainers to make millions and import it into TDU2.

Anyways, 7th time?! Surely there has to be room for the concept of backups in your little mind? ;)

Hmm, depends. If Atari actually manage to implement a working anti-cheat system, it would mean that people would be able to go into TDU, use trainers to make millions and import it into TDU2.

Anyways, 7th time?! Surely there has to be room for the concept of backups in your little mind? ;)

True True.

@ Back up thing, corrupted profile 4 times!

and 5 time hard disk failure, had to format. 6th profile now :(

• 9 months later...