We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

My tool can do it. I don't know if it changes the sound, but it should.

1. Run TDUPE.

2. Click on "Miscellaneous" tab.

3. Go to "Car Body" text box and change the ID to fit:

Coupe - 5566317

Roadster - 5666317

Cabriolet - 5576317

Sedan - 5466317

Other - 5366317

Tell me how that goes.

Time to answer to fan's love letters :p

when im trying to open Mod and play.exe dont work!! OS: windows 7
??? :oook:

Please make sure you extract the WHOLE zip archive to your desktop. And please give more details.

can someone help me I am having trouble with the tools I can not load the car list when i open the vechile manager
See the FAQ in the 1.10 manual (heh, pretty old but always valid). Then provide me with required debug files.

Does this tool support XMB sound editing nowadays? (carvstconfig.XMB).
No, current modders needn't it to achieve great results. So priority is on other things.

Last time I checked, "Carrera GT" was one whole name.

Anyway:

-BACK UP YOUR DB.BNK (again, if you already have), because this can't be undone.

-Go to Database Editor, change "Achievements" to "CarPhysicsData". Click "Load Data".

-Scroll to the bottom, click the very very last entry.

-Click "insert", change the ID entry to something that hasn't been used yet (add 10 to the previous ID or something) and change the name entry to what you want, then hit OK. Repeat as necessary.

-Hit Save.

Thanks for the tutorial.

1. Run TDUPE.

Coupe - 5566317

Roadster - 5666317

Cabriolet - 5576317

Sedan - 5466317

Other - 5366317

Tell me how that goes.

Yeah, please use TDUPE as this kind of setting may not be there before TDUMT 1.14.

1. Run TDUPE.

Coupe - 5566317

Roadster - 5666317

Cabriolet - 5576317

Sedan - 5466317

Other - 5366317

Tell me how that goes.

That worked, but are you missing a body type?

Because all the Saleen convertibles showed up as 5766317.

Could that be the difference between a convertible with the windows up versus the other one with the windows down?

Edit: Changing body types can crash the game before it launches.

I've got the R-32 Skyline installed on the Tuscan, and I changed the body type to Coupe and it works perfectly, it even rolled the windows up. But, I tried to experiment with the Cabrio setting on the same car, and the game refused to start up. I reset it back to Coupe and the game runs again.

Is there any way I can keep my modding tools changes and re-install the 1.67d patch? Or will I have to install the patch and redo all of my modding tools changes?

Nope. You have to redo your changes if you reinstall the patch. Reinstalling the patch is pretty much equivalent to undoing all of your changes and restoring to default.

Are you able to make custom colors for the interior? I see the default colors but idk how to change them' date=' or is it not possible yet?[/quote']

Not yet. I'm hoping this'll be added to the tools sometime soon too. :)

every time i try to use the vehicle manager it says "unable to load requested vehicle data". what em i doing wrong? please help me. i really need it to work.

- Make sure your options are set correctly, so that your TDU install directory is set to the right one.

- If you are running Vista or Windows 7, you must use "Run As Administrator" or it will not work; I can't help you too much with that since I have no experience with Vista.

A question about an upcoming feature...

In one of the other topics you said something about a Rim editor being added to a future version of the Modding Tools.

How is that going to work?

Will you be able to control the size of the rim and the size (height profile) of the tire independently, or is it just one of them?

Because on a few cars I've seen so far, the rims don't quite fit (even without bodyswapping), and if you use a bigger set of rims it still doesn't fit because the tire gets bigger at the same time so there's always an air gap between the rim and tire.

If you can control both sizes independently that's going to fix a HUGE number of cars in my game where the rims never quite fit right.

Also, what about the rim offset? Like how deep the rim sits inside the tire, can that be altered at all?

Speaking of carbody types and sounds...

Is there any word on being able to somehow fix the Quietness of certain RUF cars when facing forward in cockpit and hood cam?

Specifically the RUF RGT (mine has the Porsche GT3 RS/RSR)...

Has something to do with "RGT sound settings (which is not able to be decrypted) made it also a little bit quieter. "