We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Should be near you (by the first post on this topic) :

Magic bnk1.MAP

This modded file allows to add files of any size (including larger sizes).

!!IMPORTANT!!

Please make you sure you're using the correct magic map according to your TDU version.

If you own TDU Megapack, you wanna take the 1st one, magic-map.zip

Else it will not work... you may also follow [this method (#3) of installing large .bnk file sizes]

See attachments for download.

I can't do more, sorry :p

----------

Edit :

- Biggest thread update in its own history

- Roadmap also updated

- Essential links kept.

See you.

As Names Editor has been removed from Modding Tools, I won't update name list anymore.

Concerning names to use in Vehicle Manager, they can be added manually by oneself, or via a patch update 1.69++ 2CVSUPERGT and me could make one day ....

Djey can you help me, i downloaded a "TDU_blingbling_mod_1.66-nopack.zip" from a first post and i replaced DB.bnk with original, but when i start game its just show black screen and then just all disappear, the game was worked ok before this.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English

Mate you are an absolute legend! I just downloaded V 1.12 and it looks sweeeeeeeeeeet

What I would like to see next?

--->Real performance editing [top speed, etc - it will bring the game to life once again - who cares if some arse wants to cheat... let the pathetic fool drive at 6000 km/h]

---> re introduction of the name wizard thing... in the new tool you have to use DB Resources to edit new names into the game, the name wizard was much easier and user friendlier

Side note: Djey you are a GOD to the TDU community... If it wasn't for user contribution (especially you and Tool 831) this site would be nothing AT ALL. not letting you publish your work here is the most disrespectful thing EVER. TDU-C is looking more like China everyday! In terms of policies, freedom of speech and governance it's even worse; whoever thinks differently from the admins or expresses different opinions from the moderators is either banned, pushed away or the forum gets locked so others can't comment... just search how many people have requested to have all their posts removed and you'll agree with me! Just the other day I was looking for the suspension adjustment tut and I came across another locked forum with disgrunted users - who were making perfect sense but didn't agree with the admins here - vanished tutorial / locked forum... look at dredgy's performance editor and you'll find another honest guy who has created a fantastic tool for TDU and wants to make a "large donation" so the admins allow his hard work to be shared among us... SAD day for TDU-C... What a PITTY!

Martian it seems to me that you think you can go online with modded car physics, but it is very limited for what you want to edit. So that you do not get people like going 300mph+ if you are to go online it just kicks you off the server.

How can you come to conclusion that is so far off what I just said??? I think if someone is stupid enough to want a car at 600mph... then let them have it. the online leaderboards couldn't get any stupider and if they get kicked off the server it's fine with me. All I want is normal performance for my SLR 722 when I have replaced it with a dodge charger because I have no more empty slots!

Hello Djey.

I have a problem with "Installing" gauges on the car.

Some cars share the same HUD(RK Spyder and RT12) I tried to make the RK Spyder to use an unused HUD(with a mod over it) it worked, but it made the RT12 use the unused HUD aswell, not its RT12 HUD.

How can I make the RK Spyder use that unused HUD AND still make the RT12 use its own HUD?

Interesting question...

the tools aren't able to do this. All you can do is to manually modify your CarPhysics.db file (use the miraculous decrypter/encrypter you should know) and change the HUD Filename id for your RK, to set HUDS to another file name (file names are in the CarPhysicsData.us with id finishing by ...580). Use an id corresponding to an unused gauge file (lotec, etc).