We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

A question about an upcoming feature...

In one of the other topics you said something about a Rim editor being added to a future version of the Modding Tools.

How is that going to work?

Will you be able to control the size of the rim and the size (height profile) of the tire independently, or is it just one of them?

I will do it but I don't know which things can be set exactly.

;261787']Hey Djey' date=' is there anything in the database about the count of stuff flying around - trash, newspapers, stuff like that? If there is, we could make it a snowstorm - the snow mod replaces that stuff with snowflakes. :)-Leadfoot[/quote']Nothing in database, unfortunately. Maybe in FX config files....

Hey DJ,i really need some help here,this isnt working ATALL!it wont even open,i have tried everything said on this page and it still isnt working.GRR please help

(Windows 7 32bit)btw

GRR :p - I'd think your system is in a bad state and I can't do anything more. Think to clean up your rig.

Sorry for this little request, but would you mind to set the model name "Cayman" and as version name "GTI" for me in your MT. I love the opportiunities the Tool gives and this is the only "bug" for me.

Many thx

EDIT: Focus SVT would be good, too^^ thx

No, I won't provide any name update. Add names with Resource Editor or Dredgy's PE. A later version od TDUMT might make it easier though.

Hey guys

How do i edit the 65 do 55 on the Merc SL?if sum1 can make iit for me,i wuld appreciate it..

:confused:

See you :)

I've downloaded magic map and some add on cars then replaced the cars keeping back up and the game did not work what did i do wrong??? and how could I fix this

Thanks for your effort

First off, that font and that color are really hard to read. :eek:

One step at a time. What mods did you install, how did you install them, and what do you mean "the cars keep backing up"?

wasn't I supposed to download this software to add the new cars?? or this is used only for modding??:eek:

I have a great idea let's start over I have the stock game with the megapack and I want to add the cars you made what shall I do?

1. I haven't made any car (except the Alfa GT Convertible... not a great deal anyway and it's a beta)

2. Modding tools were made for modders and advanced users

3. Just follow readmes files with mods and you'll be ready to go. In addition, refer to this forum to install cars. People have written tutorials to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

TDUMT and TDUPE

Hey,

my TDU Modding Tools aren't working anymore since I used TDUPE... I change the name in TDUMT but the car still has it's original name in game, even if TDUMT shows my changed name. With TDUPE I can change the names and it's working in game but I want to use TDUMT because I can add colours... Please help me :)