We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack - Did you buy it?

Eudemon

Did you buy the Megapack?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy the Megapack?

• Hell yeah! Loving it too.
    • Not yet, I'm going to though.
    • Nope as I can't find any means to buy it!
    • No.

Guest RB26DETT
I got it, and I love looking at the cars in the showroom since I don't have any money to buy the cars, because I had to make a new profile again! (6th profile)!

But I will get a new car soon.

Hey Max there's plenty of people who would gladly give you some monies mate I would bet.

lol. and i'm one of them.

on topic: voted for option 3.

lol. and i'm one of them.

on topic: voted for option 3.

Thanks mate, once I get to champion rank I will be fine, I will just repeat the 180mph race and get $70,000 in 20 seconds :D

Could I sell you a car for like $500,000 so I can buy a house because I have no room for new cars or buy new cars :D Sorry if that's to much money :(

Guest RB26DETT
Thanks mate, once I get to champion rank I will be fine, I will just repeat the 180mph race and get $70,000 in 20 seconds :D

Could I sell you a car for like $500,000 so I can buy a house because I have no room for new cars or buy new cars :D Sorry if that's to much money :(

i can has exige? put up for 1 mil+ nom nom nom nom nom.

It came out around 8:30PM my time, so I bought it about an hour and a half after. I got off work at 9:30, hurried up to get home, consume intoxicating substances, and begin my TDU binge. I get in the game, picked a car, went to look for someone of the same class, saw someone "Car not Downloaded." So my heart was pounding and I left the game right then and checked, it was out so I bought it right there.