We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet : 'Shell' Petrol Station Mod [Tutorial]

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Iced just noticed your sig and it looks like you can put some form of decal on the van so why not try and put on "Dent-me Auto Repair". LOL Very fitting wouldn't you say? Plus you say how you can bling and golden the chrome parts, why not try rusting them also?

Here's an idea, how about some shell vans to go with the shell garage.

E: The fact that it is difficult is a good point, which is why more and more people need to get into the modding scene, i love looking at these mods, it shows how a community can make a game much better with there own creations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I've been trying to install this mod but im having no luck :(

When i go to save the .bnk file (CommonWorld) i get this message:

Error occured trying to save the file - Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai\CommonWorld.bnk.bak' is denied.

Help would be appreciated, thanks guys :)

PS: Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know ?

I dont knw if it was my system but I installed this mod, The McDonalds one and the paintshop and Hertz rental car mods and shell petrol station, (this one lol). When I installed 2 mods my system was no longer working

I had the McDonalds one working, and paintshop Then I installed both Hertz Rental Car and Shell Petrol Station the game would just go non responsive. so I removed the Shell and Hertz mods and still the game was crashing, I used my backup files and still it was crashing, LOL,

so I removed all of them and It was still crashing !!!! LOL!!!!!!:mad:

my CPU would run at 100% and my ram would show 1.5GB in use.

Im using a 2.1 Core2duo processor, 3GB ram and 256 HD Nvidia Graphics.

so I don't know what was happening their

Well, I suggest restarting your PC, then trying this - http://forum.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=69750

It fixes just about everything xD Then installing one mod at a time making sure you follow the steps exactly. I know this may be patronising, but the amount of times I've missed out one little file which may cause TDU to crash ...

• 2 weeks later...