We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Cars

Who

Just wondering what the favorite vehicles are for you guys

My favorite car in the game would have to be the Blista Compact, it has been since Vice city, and I always enjoy the handling

I also quite liek the Police Cruiser, i find it to handle nicely, and managable around corners, not to mention its nice when cars swerve out of your way with the siren on :p

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the SuperGT as well. Of the Felxter(or however it is spelled.) The car you're talking about Diablo is the PMP 900. Also a favourite of mine.

But the one car I love more than any other is the Taxi.

Not for driving myself, but to be driven around in. I often take a trip to get a new mission and just listen to WKTT and look out the window, while the cabby drives all the way. Relaxing in a way.

Thought it was more like the Scooby. Look for the RS version though. Its peachy.
Yeah I finally found it, it's definitely a take on the Evolution mate, very much infact of the Evo V right down to the lights. Plus it sounds more like an Evo believe it or not, my mate used to have an Evolution VI and the resemblance is quite uncanny.

Impreza have a much harsher sound. Very very cool car though.

Can someone answer me this, if you park a car in front of the safehouse and then save, will that car be there all the time even when you take it away and possibly lose it?

Yeah I finally found it, it's definitely a take on the Evolution mate, very much infact of the Evo V right down to the lights. Plus it sounds more like an Evo believe it or not, my mate used to have an Evolution VI and the resemblance is quite uncanny.

Impreza have a much harsher sound. Very very cool car though.

Can someone answer me this, if you park a car in front of the safehouse and then save, will that car be there all the time even when you take it away and possibly lose it?

It will be there as long as you park it in the yellow box, but if you drive it somewhere and don't take it back to your safehouse then it is gone forever. That is of course until you steal another one.