We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My New Ride

khevolution

been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks, but never got round to posting pictures

while cruising round ebay i found this little gem and just had to have and 2k later it was mine, soo much better then the fiesta, and oddly enough cheaper for me to insure then the fiesta

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/khevolution/27042008026.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/khevolution/27042008027.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/khevolution/27042008028.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/khevolution/27042008029.jpg

Any comments/questions are welcome

Guest RB26DETT

nice car! New rims would be awesome on that. I can't stand hubcaps. LOL.

Respay it with metallic black paintand it'll look sweeter.

No don't get bigger rims, if you do we will call you nige the second and were them photo's taken after you spent all Saturday washing it? Looks smart and how can it be cheaper to insure than a fiesta

god no i wouldn't want that, and the photo's were taken about two weeks ago, just finally got round to uploading them, and don't ask me how but it works out about £30-£40 cheaper a month to insure, fully comp

No don't get bigger rims, if you do we will call you nige the second and were them photo's taken after you spent all Saturday washing it? Looks smart and how can it be cheaper to insure than a fiesta

First of all I am perfectly happy with my 'FIAT' alloys :p.

I just wanna get it 'decked' (lowered) because Punto's look sweet lowered on standard 15's :D*.

Anyway nice car Khevo I was gonna get an A3 bit I decided against it (engines & insurance :( !!!).

* For the record I am not a chav !!!!!!

nice Audi Khevo

as to insurance ... it's based on lots of things ... in terms of the car side of things we do insurance rating crash tests for low speed knocks and then it's worked out how much it would cost ro repair, so that plays a part ... also how old was the Fiesta? If it was older than this one of the reasons may also be that it is generally a more safer car to drive ... also if your Fiesta was a 'hot/warm hatch' it could easily have a higher rating than this as it isn't viewed as 'boy racer'

as to mods ... wouldn't do too much to it ... perhaps get some different Audi wheels?

nice Audi Khevo

as to insurance ... it's based on lots of things ... in terms of the car side of things we do insurance rating crash tests for low speed knocks and then it's worked out how much it would cost ro repair, so that plays a part ... also how old was the Fiesta? If it was older than this one of the reasons may also be that it is generally a more safer car to drive ... also if your Fiesta was a 'hot/warm hatch' it could easily have a higher rating than this as it isn't viewed as 'boy racer'

as to mods ... wouldn't do too much to it ... perhaps get some different Audi wheels?

my old fiesta was a ,96 and this audi is a 98 so not a hell of alot of difference and the fiesta was only a 1.25 so wouldn't even call it a warm hatch

as for the view of the fiesta being a boy racer ish car that is the only way i can think of it, either way im not fussed

Nice car there Khevo looks good.

The only thing I would say aswell are the rims maybe need changing and if you do go for an Audi/VW style rim like below where there change the centre cap dependant on the make (you can normally gt them cheap off Fleebay) apart from that maybe a private plate.

img0207ff47A8.jpg

audi9spo.jpg

24_1_b.JPG

these are the rims i was thinking of getting, but getting a decent set isn't cheap, so may be a while before i get some of them

They are nice, official audi ones are expensive, I know of a few places that do replica's but they keep getting shut down (mainly by two other german manufactorers) for copyright infringements, plus tbh they are not that much cheaper.

Edit:

Just found this so you know what it'll look like with them wheels.

[ATTACH]3863[/ATTACH]

Nice car as I've said before, and don't go mad, maybe some new rims, and that'll do, it's an Audi so leave it as it is and it will be a solid car for a long time. And welcome to Audi ownership. Enjoy your comfortable ride.

we'll just wait until you drive mellors, anyway back to talking about khevo not me.

Some of us are good drivers :D lol.

Besides I can imagine Mellors getting a car 'pimpin' it out to be cool, I get the feeling peer pressure will take over :D.