We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I don't have a polarizer on my zoom lens (they are different sizes in diameter), and I really haven't seen the full effects of it yet (whether they aren't as far as I expect, I will have to find out later), but remember to always have a filter on your lens. I always have the Polarizer on my 18-55mm and a UV one on the 70-300mm. It protects it as well as gives you better effects (in some cases, but not all)

I've always said (even before I got the DSLR) that it is the photographer, not the camera that provides the good pictures. Don't go spending lots of money on something you know nothing about.

I've heard UV filters aren't needed.

The new lenses (like that?) are better and can have the UV thing.

But what you say about cameras, that's true.

Friend of me has a 350D, and he does everything on auto:rolleyes:

^Mb: I also don't see the point in the UV filter as far as improving photos goes. However it protects the lens, and is the only filter I've got for that lens. And shoot your friend! I never use Auto! Ugh.

I really enjoy photography now. I'm really getting into it, and (I hope) my photos are getting much better.

2597864001_4abc24ffc1_o.jpg