We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By any chance are you paid to take pictures of products?

Hmm, I hope that would happen some day...

To bad I haven't got a photo (yet) of the hotel, although it would be pretty hard to make a photo of it, It's very big and not like a usual hotel.

The rooms are more like little houses xD

But I have to say, that is one of the most exclusive and expensive hotels in Holland.

Thats probably the reason why people like George W. Bush slept there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on holiday the last week. Concentrated more on video than photography but still got a few.

Looking out to the Isle of Wight:

Mudeford Harbour:

Sandown Pier, Isle of Wight:

Random tree shot in Beulieu Car Museum:

Glider at Milford-on-Sea:

Flower shot in Beulieu Car Museum:

It's pronounced "Beaulieu" btw but nice shots! I like the one at Mudeford Harbour, it has nice lighting.

Did you by any chance get any shots of the cars in the museum? There are never the same cars there as they get taken away by the owners and others get dropped off by different owners. ;)

It's pronounced "Beaulieu" btw but nice shots! I like the one at Mudeford Harbour, it has nice lighting.

Did you by any chance get any shots of the cars in the museum? There are never the same cars there as they get taken away by the owners and others get dropped off by different owners. ;)

I never remember how to spell Beaulieu. I'll just have to remember Beautiful in future, or something. But thanks I'll edit the post.

As for the cars I have quite a few shots but my dad took all of them. The only thing that's changed since I last went was a new Jaguar in the Jaguar section and they've changed what I think was the Playstation 2 tent to a Top Gear tent which has some real Top Gear cars and inventions in it.

I'll post some up later on, I'm currently battling YouTube so I can upload some HD videos.

I never remember how to spell Beaulieu. I'll just have to remember Beautiful in future, or something. But thanks I'll edit the post.

As for the cars I have quite a few shots but my dad took all of them. The only thing that's changed since I last went was a new Jaguar in the Jaguar section and they've changed what I think was the Playstation 2 tent to a Top Gear tent which has some real Top Gear cars and inventions in it.

I'll post some up later on, I'm currently battling YouTube so I can upload some HD videos.

Yeah it has a hard word to spell, i'll admit.

I'm looking forward to seeing some shots of those and the HD videos, if you manage to get them uploaded. :cheeky: