We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stunning photo Lambo Llama. I love the "dusk" feel to it where the lights are on, but the car doesn't really need them. It just looks insanely cool.

And SbCriss. You're always amazing at photography with every photograph, and this is no exception. Do you have a large knowledge of how the stars and clouds work? I think you would to have those sorts of shots ;)

Thanks Tom :D Well since I got a telescope (which is like 3 years ago) I looked in the sky every clear night. Then I bought books and magazines and also got a great App for my iPhone. I could photograph the milky way, but my camera is not strong enough to capture her :/ And with the clouds, I check satelite images of europe like every 5 hours and then I see where the clouds move to and if it makes sense to go out and photograph the sunset/sunrise.. The weather is imo very intresting, you got so many diffrent types of clouds and by reading the clouds you can find out what the weather will be next days, at that's imo awesome :D

Very nice shots everyone!

Kelv: I really love the ducati shot. That thing is niiiiiiice =)

Paradox: Awesome shots...the funny thing is that I was taking thunderstorm shots the past days aswell not knowing that youve posted some on here yet :p

Anyways here are my shots:

5809113674_da135e8236_z.jpg

Thunderstorm by Six Star Photography on Flickr

You can still see the stars in the top of the image :)

5808550931_8971fafba4_z.jpg

Thunderstorm 2 by Six Star Photography on Flickr

5809114128_95a44ff482_z.jpg

Thunderstorm 3 by Six Star Photography on Flickr

Great shots guys! Are Camaros "rare" in Paris?

Well, in the 2 hours i've been in Paris i saw 1 :p They are quite rare in Europe though, most people buy something else for the money we have to pay for a Camaro SS. (€83,995)

To compare this, for a Corvette C6 we pay €87,950. so i guess most people rather buy a Corvette.

Note: Prices are prices we pay in Holland, might be different elsewhere in Europe.

For Germany I can say this: You can't buy / order a Camaro at the Chevrolet dealer, nether a Corvette. For those cars you have to buy / order them at an exotic cars dealer or to import them by yourself. The prices then are for the Camaro 2SS around 55.000 to 60.000€ and for the C6 around 60.000€ aswell. But you can see that the prices are relatively equal....So MB if you want to buy a Vette come to us :P