We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bam Kicking Footballs at Cars

DriftNismo

It sounds boring but it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0flCFQN-iXw...feature=related

Haha, it's funny.

"He got ADD, don't even listen to him."

"Me have ADD."

"What the ###### is ADD? What, are you speaking Greece?"

"What?!"

Lmao.

Not funny, not big, not clever, it's idiots like this that encourage people to this. I've had a football kicked at the RS4 in the past, the little brat legged it as fast as he could but had a shock when i pulled up in front of him around the corner, let's just say he wasn't so cocky when i confronted him about it, and his parents weren't so please when i informed them and more importantly sent them the repair bill. £1047 later and the car was back to normal.

I've had someone do that to me with a football when I was in my dads car, he didn't really do any damage but I put a knife (toolset in the back) through his ball and then said if they did it again the knife would be going through them. Needless to say the little neds bolted as quick as they could after that.

My mate probably did one of the best revenges I've ever heard though. These kids were playing football and were deliberately kicking balls and even golf balls at cars then running away so what he did was he waited for them to show in their usual spot and then grabbed his dads tractor and drove over their bikes crushing them beyond repair, man I wish I could have been their to see that.

My mate probably did one of the best revenges I've ever heard though. These kids were playing football and were deliberately kicking balls and even golf balls at cars then running away so what he did was he waited for them to show in their usual spot and then grabbed his dads tractor and drove over their bikes crushing them beyond repair, man I wish I could have been their to see that.

ROFL! I should do that!!!

Also I admit its not funny.

havent had any footballs kicked at my car, just the usual car parking error (leaving a nice scrape on the corner of my car) but i really find it hard to see whats soo funny in half of the CKY/Jackass/ etc etc "stunts" where it involves the public, just pointless and pathetic, if somebody did any of these tricks to them they would be the first to complain, but because there getting paid stupid amounts of money, it changes everything

Not funny, not big, not clever, it's idiots like this that encourage people to this. I've had a football kicked at the RS4 in the past, the little brat legged it as fast as he could but had a shock when i pulled up in front of him around the corner, let's just say he wasn't so cocky when i confronted him about it, and his parents weren't so please when i informed them and more importantly sent them the repair bill. £1047 later and the car was back to normal.

Exactly and so he should have to pay for it. I hate people who do this. I don't think it's funny either :rolleyes:

When it had just been snowing I was getting picked up from school to go down to the hairdressers and some kids with a snowball were walking up towards us when we had driven off and threw it at the car.

My mum then immediately stopped the car and reversed back after them but they sprinted up the road away. Ah well at least they didn't get let off easy. Anyway that snowball "could" have had a stone or something in it and it would have possibly smashed the window :rolleyes:

I know it's not the same but sort of a similar experience ;)

Same happened to me, I was going home with my dad and some chavs decided to throw several snowballs at the car as we drove by. It almost resulted in me loosing the end of my tongue as my dad wasn't happy, stuck it in reverse and floored it, over several speed bumps. The little[insert word here] ran away into a park where cars cant get.

How big was the dent :eek:

It damaged the left hand rear passenger door. Basically it hit the part where the window's join. Therefore it broken both windows and managed to bend the small metal frame in the middle of the window sections due to the force it was kicked. I've used paint to show the part that needed repairing.

It damaged the left hand rear passenger door. Basically it hit the part where the window's join. Therefore it broken both windows and managed to bend the small metal frame in the middle of the window sections due to the force it was kicked. I've used paint to show the part that needed repairing.

Must have made quite a bang inside the car then!