We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA SA

T1M

I've got GTA, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA LC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA VCS and IV just need London for a full set and IV on PS£ so got them all on PS.

Was gonna go on the "propa" LC last night on GTA III but couldn't be bothered to sort out all my leads to plug my PS2 in

I play SA-MP and MTA quite a lot. Just look for me under this name. I usually just mess about on stunt / free roam servers.

Waiting for a PC version of GTA IV. I can run TDU quite happily on full settings, so I should be able to run a PC version of GTA IV, surely?

I cant play SA anymore, after IV it makes san an look so crap.

I loved the PC version of SA though, played it since it came out till until TDU, nothing but it reall, i miss the ability to mess about in SA, mountain climbing in a golf buggy was great!

Its also annoying that the forklift doesnt have moveable forks any more, defies the object of a forklift really, no more random car tipping :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

gta sa is a good game, i prefer it above gta 4. with mods it makes gta sa only better i was addicted to gta sa since i nstalled enb HDR plugin. it maked it look so much better (slightly better than gta 4). gta sa is the best :P

gta sa with enb on highest settings video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMSRjHYecI&feature=player_embedded

gta sa with chrome enb : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yzTHzhQlE&feature=player_embedded

• 1 month later...
gta sa is a good game, i prefer it above gta 4. with mods it makes gta sa only better i was addicted to gta sa since i nstalled enb HDR plugin. it maked it look so much better (slightly better than gta 4). gta sa is the best :P

gta sa with enb on highest settings video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMSRjHYecI&feature=player_embedded

gta sa with chrome enb : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yzTHzhQlE&feature=player_embedded

Awesome, where can I download that? Both of the mirrors in the video description are broken.

• 3 weeks later...

If you liked GTA:SA you should try Just Cause 2. This GTA-like got released a few days ago, and I must say, it's one of the funnest game I've played in a looong time.

The map is enormous (1000 sqkm-385 sq miles; GTA:SA was only 32 sqkm-12 sq miles), there's tons and tons of things to explore. There's a lot of easter eggs too, but real ones, not like the yeti BS in San Andreas lol.

Definitely a game worth trying out.

If you liked GTA:SA you should try Just Cause 2. This GTA-like got released a few days ago, and I must say, it's one of the funnest game I've played in a looong time.

The map is enormous (1000 sqkm-385 sq miles; GTA:SA was only 32 sqkm-12 sq miles), there's tons and tons of things to explore. There's a lot of easter eggs too, but real ones, not like the yeti BS in San Andreas lol.

Definitely a game worth trying out.

It needs multiplayer though. There is one group attempting it but they have claimed the same for multiple other single-player games and never pulled it off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...