We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your dream car?

ShadowGT

Post your one dream car you would love to own one day :)

Mine is a third Gen Chevrolet Camaro

ACFFE3.jpg

In the next year or two i hope to have saved up enough to take out a loan so i can buy one that has been imported over from the states :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corvette ZR1 because every American car isn't LOOL

or

Corvette Z06

or

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, LP560, Superleggera because it has space thrusters on the sides

or

Lamborghini Mucielago Roadster, LP640 because it actually has space thrusters on the side

or

Lincoln Navigator, the one in the driveway and the rest of the gens in Black.

I have alot of cars I'd love to own. Realisticly and unrealisticly.

For a first car I'd love to be able to own a Mini (old shape). And if need be, buy some official parts for it to make it look like a Cooper. Or, the same idea but with a VW Golf to make it look like a GTI. Because, realisticly do you expect me to be able to afford top spec cars at the age of 17 or 18, despite their size. I did an insurance quote on a VW Golf GTI 8v (MK2), it came back at £3850. So I think I can forget about that.

A little later on in the future, realisticly I know I'm not going to get anywhere near to a supercar so, mock me all you want, but I'd love a Fabia VRS or Octavia VRS, with a few mods here and there. I'd love to own a Fabia VRS with 250-300BHP, same for the Octavia (Easilly possible, no joke). No body mods, just so I can suprise the hell out of the next person who thinks badly of Skoda's.

If you don't believe me on those BHP figures, look at this video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9BvjJjL7Z50

If I do better than that, then I may be after an Audi RS4 or something similar.

@Car Freak That's what i'm thinking about for a first car now actually, i talked to someone who drifts a 190E Cossie 2.5 at JTS and he said it would be a brilliant beginner car to learn to drift in. Reastically: [IMG]http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10849554/Toyota_Supra_Targa_1995.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=White]1995 Toyota Supra TT Targa[/COLOR] Maybe, if i do really well at university and save a lot: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- [COLOR=White]2009 Nissan GT[COLOR=Red]R[/COLOR] V-Spec[/COLOR] Un-realistically: [IMG]http://www.roadragegraphics.com/images/1969dodge_charger.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=White]1969 Dodge Charger R/T[/COLOR]