We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

XxEllexX

Hi guys, My name is Elle or some of you might call me Michelle. Ive been playing tdu on 360 for quite some time now..Some of you may have seen me around. I love racing although im a bit average at it so feel free to invite me to play anytime. See you all around the island.

I dont get, How does the "x" make your name more girly?

Anyways, Welcuuume mah friend Elle, we are surprisely not counting posts when you make a thread in the bin cause some mods had the squirrel flu. But dont be frightened mah friend cause only mods get squirrel flus and menigites, Be HAPPY HERE

-wAcKy DoOrMaN

Hi Elle or 'ome', good to finally have you grace us with your royalty like presence. Please be aware that there are many strange people and animals that lurk around these here parts and feeding them incurs a wrath greater than what Gizmo can shoot from his ass. Your complimentary pillow made of cheese is awaiting you in the ceiling of your room and I hope you enjoy the madness as well as the sensibility that we sometimes practice here while washing goats.

Thanks for coming, please leave a message after the baaaaaa. *baaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Oh btw if you're ever in need of a girly chat, our Proud Pretty Polly's will be more than willing to share a bit of gossip with you. Girls (F1 and Notorious) be nice now. :D