We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 11

eleKtro

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome show tonight! :D

The Daihatsu Terrios(?) hunt was the best segment i've seen for a long while. Haven't laughed so hard at TG for ages. Jeremy was just nuts in that car... I guess its easy when you don't own it though eh?

Theo and Peter were great guests and both good on the track too!

The Rolls and Merc in London was a classic hoot, but as ever it all looked a bit staged.

Best of the series imo!

The GTR section was great, it really did look wonderful going round Fuji. And a damn good time from it on the TG track. It was nice to see a man on a lawnmower coming to save Clarkson... :lol:

The news was OK, but the Sandaro bit wasn't the best, but you've got to keep it going. I was expecting the car James introduced (the Renault) to be the Dacia :lol: And I would like to suggest Jaguar as not making a bad looking car. And the DB9 Volante is not ugly!

The classic cars were hilarious. I want a 'Big' even more now :lol: And the horn fight was brilliant. And I just don't like May's Roller. Dunno why, I just don't compared to that immense Merc.

The guests were better than I thought. Not as cocky. But still nice to see a decent time from someone this series.

And the foxhunt, well what more can be said apart from it was so funny. When Clarkson pushed Hammond over the horse, to when it started rolling when he was closing the gate. Excellent stuff.

Overall a great episode. Not as good as last week's, but still funnier. This episode didn't seem as 'together' as usual, but still brilliant. 8.5/10.

Very good episode. The reasons for not being able to park in London were pretty funny and the whole thing with phoning someone up and having to register an account which was definitly a load of hassle. And since when did they bring in that you have to use a credit card to use in a machine to pay for parking?

I did miss the start of the GTR bit as I was finishing watching Knight Rider (I now have all the seasons on DVD :p) but will download it or watch it on iPlayer. The car history of the two guys from Dragons Den was quite interesting and probably the most-so this season.

The Sandero thing was a bit weak, I will agree but it was still slightly funny and they can't just stop with it after doing it since the season started.

Overall it was a good episode. Certainly not the worst but not the very best either! ;)