We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm nervous

Mb

Testweek sucks!

I need my mark for Maths, everything depends on that!

If i fail that, i fail :( If i have a 5.7 ouf of 10 i am going to the next year!

Please support me in this hard time!:eek:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, you'll be fine and revise maybe?

Well that's the problem, i made the test on friday, but i need to know my mark just so i can have a party! I have 3 tests to go.

History and Spanish. Spanish will be alright, but History could still kill me if i have under 4.2/10, which could easily happen as i had a 3.7/10 and a 3.8/10 before:cry:

Good luck

It sucks this Stay behind a year system, they have it in france, i was so worried about staying behind, so i know what it feels like :(, But i found out on tuesday i was top of my class :D

im sure youll do fine, like max said, you come accross as intelligent on here :)

It's just so hard to concentrate on your work while friends of you (other school) already finished school :( Not fair !:p

I try so hard to concentrate on my History, but it's not really working yet. :(

I made the mistake of spending too much time here last year... Had a relatively disastrous final exam... :(

If you're panicking about how well you do/did, you're probably fine, cos my teacher always says that these sort of students will be so paranoid that they'll double- and triple-check every single thing and end up acing it. Assuming that you studied of course ;)

I know the pain, I've got a final tomorrow as well most unfortunately.

And I don't even know what the "other half of the book"'s about like it is the case every year since... ever.

Just stay off the computer for as long as you could, think of it like this: just one more week to go.

Ask Baldred to ban you :p, As stupid as it sounds, that way you cant come back on here until your finished

It's not the forum that gets me distracted from my books, it's just random things. If you'd lock me up in jail it still wouldn't work.:o

I still think being banned would help, i could ban you for a few hours at a time. So ban you now and unban you later tonight? It's up to you, i'll do it if it helps but if not then we'll leave it.

Ok, ban me till 1am:eek:

Good luck Mb. Should be fine aslong as you get some revision in. Being nervous about exams is what causes some people to bum out in the exams. Not sure if I should really say that in this situation, but its the truth, stay calm about it all, you don't want to be going into the exam worrying about it.

I've had exams the past six weeks, my GCSEs to be exact. Yet, despite their importance I've revised more than I normally would have done (obviously), then when it gets to the exam I walk in thinking "I know all of this, two hours and I can be back at home on GTA or CS" I might not know all of what is in the exam but it saves me from forgetting the rest of it when I need to answer it. Its a strange method, but it works, for me atleast.

I've got my last exam on Tuesday aswell and strangely enough, its Maths aswell. Its also a resit so I need to get this right otherwise I'm completely stuffed.