We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show Yourself!

Mb

Guest MrLolololXD
Back to the topic. :lol: More of Rio...

http://i.imgur.com/yILEPzt.jpg

That looks like a really cool place, I want to go there :hmmm:

Whats up :D I love bumping threads with postings of a user nobody expected here (me.)

What's this thread about? :hmmm: tduck noob around here.

Post a picture with yourself in it :p

@Milli: How is Rio? Always though about going there as have memory's of it on Driver 2, as well as it looking like a nice place to just kick back & relax in the sun!

Calster, Rio is... incredible. I've always liked São Paulo, for being a big city and all... but i also always liked the beach, because well... beaches are awesome... and Rio mix those two things. It's really, really cool. I've spent just a little time over there, because it was all the time i had, but i am definetly going back... somewhen.

Back to the topic. :lol: More of Rio...

http://i.imgur.com/yILEPzt.jpg

Oh Rio, I was there when I was a young boy (8 years old, if I recall correctly). I'd really like to go back, now that I'm grown up I guess I'll have much more fun or at least another kind of fun that one I got back 12 or 13 years ago. Btw, you are looking good Milli ;)

Just to keep this "on topic" I've changed my FB profile photo, so here you go

1598982_10203102037649424_1724967603_o.jpg

Yeat it's a bit out of focus, my dad took it and AF was on, so all credits to him :P It was made during a "circle to land" on Martin Garcia Island, out in the middle of River Plate and nearer Uruguay than Argentina.

And yeah, I have to shave, my face looks like a mess...

Oh Rio, I was there when I was a young boy (8 years old, if I recall correctly). I'd really like to go back, now that I'm grown up I guess I'll have much more fun or at least another kind of fun that one I got back 12 or 13 years ago. Btw, you are looking good Milli ;)

Just to keep this "on topic" I've changed my FB profile photo, so here you go

Shmexy! 10/10

Not just about have fun, but really enjoy what Rio has to offer, as a city.

And :lol: you two, thanks, but apparently i am a tiny bit chubby, as someone would point it out... :susp: :lol: :cheeky:

• Milli changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 featured and unfeatured this topic