We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hell no N2O

Eudemon

Nitrous Oxide (N2O) in TEST DRIVE's future ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Nitrous Oxide (N2O) in TEST DRIVE's future ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like real aftermarket tuners like hamman, brabus, gemballa, hennessey, nismo,etc etc...

Oh yeah, some real exotic tuners would be nice, so long as they don't have OTT bodykits. So that would cancel out all Jap/US tuners and leaves us with only the quality European ones! :D

OK kind of a contradiction here ... but I'm happy to accept 'Official' Tuners ... such as Nismo, Brabus AMG, M Division, Saleen, Roush, Hamman those sort of companies but as set conversions that you can get in the real world

I just don't want to be able to tweak everything ... espcially as TDU isn't about the 'tuner' F&F scene

I think it would make a lot more sense for the next TDU to have the aftermarket and in-house tuners. It'd be so much better than the 'stages' we have now, and would make it more recognizable as to what cars are/aren't tuned, etc.

*gasp* If they do more regular DLCs for it, they could include new tuners for existing cars, along side new cars with their respective tuners :D

Guest RB26DETT

i like idea of having 2 types of tuning, aftermarket or in house tuning. :D you can either have a pink skyline with purple neons under the car or a proper mines skyline gtr. :)

and yeah, tuning via stages sucks. :P

What's so bad about Nos? It's a perfectly good way to dramatically increase the performance of your car. If TDU2 became more realistic and life like, who knows - maybe your engine would be able to blow if you use it too much, making it a very expensive repair job if you had, say, a SLR.

In that respect, looks I'm the only one who voted yes to Nos...

<puts on Nomex racing suit and waits for flaming to begin>

What's so bad about Nos? It's a perfectly good way to dramatically increase the performance of your car. If TDU2 became more realistic and life like, who knows - maybe your engine would be able to blow if you use it too much, making it a very expensive repair job if you had, say, a SLR.

In that respect, looks I'm the only one who voted yes to Nos...

<puts on Nomex racing suit and waits for flaming to begin>

You don't put nos on supercars and if they did put it in the game I would no longer see it as test drive. And that better be a good quality flame suit, your gonna need it