We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

time time time... see what's become of me...

been talking to certain somebody recently who plays tdu alot and the question was posed by diablo_ i believe about longest playing session on tdu.

myself i try not to go more than a few hours for fear of the rrod. but the rest of you - let's hear how long you have all been playing for ;)

i know there's a certain lady that recently suffered an rrod that played for quite some time the 1st time she plugged in...

Total Time 1021:40'34"

Rookie: 49'48"

Amateur: 3:26'44"

Pro: 9:10'43"

Expert: 73:37'22"

Champion 934:37'19"

Ace: 0:00'00"

But this is my second save so add about 300 hours onto that.

He's talking about how long you have played constantly. For example: 12 hours in a day.

Guest RB26DETT

He's talking about how long you have played constantly. For example: 12 hours in a day.

baldred for nugget?

I'll need to check this after but I know I was 1200+ as Champion. :D

Surely Diablo needs to be nugget here. He was the first person to originally put all his hours. Plus there's no way to tell the length of your longest playing session i don't think.

Quickly to the Secret Bunker!

secret2.gif

Thats about half hour down the road from me.

I think my longest session was one day when I went on about 6ish and

didn't come off til about 4am ish, that was with Baldred and Diablo and Nige or Mellors. 10hours.

The longest session on my own was an all nighter from about 8ish until 10am the next day, that was when I was getting my data back. 14hours

My distance covered for the longest ride is 477.21 miles, so that too must have taken me some time, was back when I got my LM and i just droooove, but I guess I've stayed on for a good 15 hours in a row before, stayed up all night twice on there and carried on into the next day.

• 4 weeks later...

My longest ride is about 1,000 miles or so, but my longest time is probably somewhere around 8 or 9 hours.

I've only got about 20,000 miles total on the game to far, but I find that number increasing more and more each day as I am multi racing more than I used to. The miles just fly by in a multi race :)