We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unbeeeeeeeeeeeeelievable!! [Aug 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

*catches breath* We thought the 5,000,000+ hits we did last month (July) was amazing and have watched in pure amazement as every month since we started in February 2007 the counters keep counting up but nothing and I mean nothing prepared us for last months results.

Ladies and Gentleman of TDUc, I give you the final count for the forum alone for the month of August *get on with it!* Oh right sorry....

10,210,680 hits

42Gb Bandwidth

1,504,447 Pages Viewed

319 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

HUGE THANKS to the modders especially who helped to contribute a large amount thanks to their selfless acts in using their skills and time in creating and starting the ball rolling with vehicle model modding in TDU. We hope you guys continue to impress and keep those ideas coming as it's clear to see the community here and ingame is loving the work you do! :thumbsup:

BIG THANKS to all our members and all the lurkers also who have contributed towards this. Seriously you have no idea what this means to us here and I'm sure my host isn't that far away from kicking me in the head several times.

Cheers guys and girls, you're the best!!

TDU Central Staff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously most of this is down to you guys, I keep getting asked if we could do with any more mods as to be honest we are running a small group of staff for the amount of activity and members we have but this is the great thing about you guys and this community; you have respect for each other, you police new and old members a like, you know we're all about fun as long as common sense is being used and of course you love us, you really really do (just kidding).

Honestly though this community is the way it is and known for the way it is because of all of you, we're not like some places where a new member is shot down, burned and then buried alive if they make a mistake. Normally someone will point them in the right direction or it will come to the staffs attention and we will rectify it anyway. The atmosphere here is one of the best I have ever experienced on any forum I've been involved with or was simply a member of! :D

As I say all the time, it's the members that make the community, not the people who run it. If you forget that then it's eventual crash and burn.

Wow that is alot of hits. I can see it keep growing by the day with the more mods that come out and when they start releasing info on TDU2 and when the *cough* website *cough* gets online.

Seriously though it is a massive acheivement and as you say Diablo its the people on here that do it and the respect we have for one another old and new. I also noticed on the visitor page that we are getting a wider range of country flags appearing aswell.