We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*UPDATED* Knockhill : Supercar Sunday *Part 2 added*

The Queen

Last Sunday myself and a friend were at the Knockhill Supercar Sunday event and I must say it was really fantastic. Especially with me seeing my first Ferrari F50 .

Ever since my uncle gave me a 1/18 scale model around 10 or more years ago I have wanted to see one and this day was the day it finally came true. :D

That day I was in charge of the photography and my friend was doing all the filming throughout the day. You can actually see me in the video I am embedding :p

Well I have edited a 5 minute video from the footage my friend got from the day and it's on vimeo as I have had a few problems with youtube before.

Photo's and more videos will come soon as my friend got around 40 or so minutes of video so I will have to edit it all out and upload it!

Part 1 -------------------------------------------------

[vimeo]1650350[/vimeo]

Full video :

Part 2 -------------------------------------------------

Full video : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j3GDVNmqyPg

Part 3 -------------------------------------------------

Full video : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1SxPHazFo

Part 4 : Coming Soon! ;)

Randy don't try and destroy this moment :p

At least Mb gave me a good comment. All of you other guys are so interested in just me :p

*changes cars to guys*

Not :p Well if you would post some photo's, of the cars, and maybe the hot chicks :D

Thanks for the comment Stingy :D

I did actually get wet as I was standing in a 3ft puddle near the end for like half an hour and had to have a shower when I got home!

Anyway Part 2 is uploading to Youtube (this time seen as there were so many flamings with me uploading to vimeo). I will post it up when it is done hopefully before I go so before 11pm.

I'm in this one again and there are some nice highlights with the sound of god from a 360CS.

Part 3 will be done tomorrow and possibly more :p

Edit : Part 2 is now live on Youtube and the embed is in first post ^

• 2 weeks later...