We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I bet i own the richest club in tdu for xbox 360!!!

carshowfan

ok i removed it, is everyone happy

signature:

CHECK OUT.. http://www.tduevents.tk/

THEIR GIVING OUT 50 MILLION DOLLARS IN 2 DAYS! SIGN UP NOW!

THEY GIVE OUT FREE CARS AND TONS OF MONEY EVERY DAY! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT! IF YOU GET A FRIEND TO REQUEST YOU, YOU GET 5 MILLION PER PERSON!

Seems you only make posts that point out how much money you have or to promote your site...funny..

Anyway, I dont see why owning the richest club on tdu means anything at all but whatever makes you happy. Maybe you'll be up for a club race sometime..? We're not the richest but we'll beat you. ;) And that's something I am willing to bet money on. :D

:thumbsup:

Club "blacked out" is my club i started and is the richest club in tdu know doubt!

I have 1.25 billion dollars

vice president has 1 billion, which i gave him!

3rd has 775 million

everyone else has over 45 million

we are branching off and going to master tdu as the richest club owners, our club is full so my 3 top members are making their own clubs as sub-clubs to mine

"blacked out2"

"blacked out3"

and "blacked out4"

and once they filll up they will choose members to make their own club

but "blacked out" is the original club and hosts tons of events that are soo rewarding minimum prize for each race/event is 10mill!!! Most ever given out 100mill for a 20 mile race

As you have probably seen by the comments, it doesn't really matter to anyone else how much money you have got on Test Drive. if you try not to boast, people will like you more. No hard feelings, just saying.

badboy

no-one cares about money on TDU.... so long as you've got enough to buy your next car its pointless. plus i personally am not too bothered about completing the game... i got to champion level and now play on HC mode most of the time. at the moment i'm just gradually completing the "unlock all roads" thing (98%, getting close to that house :) ) but most of the time i just cruise and for that there is no money needed. so carshowfan, you and your bunch of little girls in so called "blacked out" club can have all the money you want.... just don't fill our forum bragging about it. you don't have bragging rights here pal.

I have the same opinion as most others, finished all the races, have all cars twice, have all the houses that I need. what else do I need money for? plus everyone knows how you gotr that money and I am not going to say how because that very well may get this thread closed. Which may not neccessarily be a bad thing lol

P.S. to al others in the thread...I have seen carshowfan before, you must forgive his ignorance as he is a "stripper" lol

LOL

CArshowfa.

this it how it is! comes out big and then....

goto to your house and make your trade glitch...

i saw ya racing in da club! so please stay home,

coz i need a challenge when i race!

PS: i have 120mil. can i give you 110? i dont need ehm!!

bye

il Dire

Yea!, as most of you guys said, the money are pretty much u s e l e s s when you've got all the cars and completed all the missions and if you own every house(or just enough to keep your cars under a roof).

I personally don't think you need any money when you are all about having fun and crusing with your friends. Just as long as you have enough for whatever you want to buy ingame, I don't see the point in having SO MUCH money that you can't use it on anything other than give it away :S

Anyways. We are people, we are different, and some people likes to show off, and some dislikes it.

Have a good and nice day everyone :) GhostRacer said what he wanted to say, so I'm off :p

Yea!, as most of you guys said, the money are pretty much u s e l e s s when you've got all the cars and completed all the missions and if you own every house(or just enough to keep your cars under a roof).

I personally don't think you need any money when you are all about having fun and crusing with your friends. Just as long as you have enough for whatever you want to buy ingame, I don't see the point in having SO MUCH money that you can't use it on anything other than give it away :S

Anyways. We are people, we are different, and some people likes to show off, and some dislikes it.

Have a good and nice day everyone :) GhostRacer said what he wanted to say, so I'm off :p

+rep :thumbsup:

SLRRR

signature:

THEY GIVE OUT FREE CARS AND TONS OF MONEY EVERY DAY! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT! IF YOU GET A FRIEND TO REQUEST YOU, YOU GET 5 MILLION PER PERSON!

So you move your bragging to your sig. Only it isn't your sig because it's part of the quote. Do you do anything on TDU besides glitch trade with the DB4? Ok I have no proof, but to accumulate money as rapidly as you do you are doing more than just racing. Personally I don't care, just saying having that much money isn't anything special. Anyone could do it if they have nothing better to do.

Seriously kid noone cares how much money you got as it's a game where you can make money no problem. I've made over $800m legitimately in this game and was probably one of the first to have $100m shortly after the games release which I gave away to friends and players who completely represented what TDU was about. I've heard people talking about their many millions and even been asked to join clubs and have to pay millions to prove I had that money, why should I even have to? It gets you nothing that nobody else can't get by playing the game and if you are glitching trade then just watch as Atari are noting all these people who repeat offend so enjoy it while it lasts.

I get respect from people who don't even know me because of the way I am with them, I don't need some shiny mark to distinguish myself from the crowd, if people know me great, if they don't that's great too as in a game popularity means nothing in the real world. It's like these people who think a high gamerscore is a good thing, yeah me and my mates always talk about it when we're out and it always gets the girls over too. :rolleyes:

I seriously hope you are a kid and not the age your birthyear would suggest from your registration details and remember it's just a game at the end of the day! You know? :huh: :oook:

signature:

You removed it? Now you use the anoying caps. Didn't you wath the video from RB? Carshowofffan?

SLRRR

Do you do anything on TDU besides glitch trade with the DB4? Ok I have no proof, but to accumulate money as rapidly as you do you are doing more than just racing.

i have never even tried that glitch i just found that out 2 days ago from some other dude talking about it

there is a glitch but nothing to do with trade what so ever

i race just not doing challenges, hey i'll tell you right now im not that good at racing but ive seen worse! youre right you have no proof unless you want to ask a few of my friends???

i have about 20-30 people you can ask

if you dont like me posting this then let it go and forget it because you keep posting on this forum and your going to it, so why do you even pay attention to this forum anymore???? seems to me like you want to be all cool and say" oh yah, who cares how much money you have, i have never met one person who says they dont care about money in tdu!" really just go to another forum if you "want me to stop posting!"

have i done it again! no, so what everyone has posted something how the are rich, i got 5 enzos, 3 me four 12's, yah im not the only one go check a few forums about other people bragging and see im not he only one! ok, i shouldnt have posted it, the only reason i posted saying" i have 1.25 billion, buying mercedes for more than original cost" was to show that i would give a lot more over the orginal post and people would post cars that i would buy to give them money to help them out!

would you like me to make a list of random people that i have met and given 10 million or more to, cause i will if you want me to prove "oh carshowfan thinks hes all cool and doesnt care about other people, some stripper or rich person who just likes to brag and be snobby"