We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I bet i own the richest club in tdu for xbox 360!!!

carshowfan

I dont think telling us to go to another forum is simply the best way to put it, its this topic that isnt welcome here, not our replies :rolleyes:

You made this thread to get the response "ooooohhhhh, your brilliant, can i have some?" etc, well, you came to the wrong forum for that.

You have just admitted to glitching for this money, which, is a bad thing to do as it is unfair on all the other players, so to be honest, you may have the biggest bank account, but your still the biggest n00b ive seen for a long time.....

if you dont like me posting this then let it go and forget it because you keep posting on this forum and your going to it, so why do you even pay attention to this forum anymore???? seems to me like you want to be all cool and say" oh yah, who cares how much money you have, i have never met one person who says they dont care about money in tdu!" really just go to another forum if you "want me to stop posting!"

have i done it again! no, so what everyone has posted something how the are rich, i got 5 enzos, 3 me four 12's, yah im not the only one go check a few forums about other people bragging and see im not he only one! ok, i shouldnt have posted it, the only reason i posted saying" i have 1.25 billion, buying mercedes for more than original cost" was to show that i would give a lot more over the orginal post and people would post cars that i would buy to give them money to help them out!

would you like me to make a list of random people that i have met and given 10 million or more to, cause i will if you want me to prove "oh carshowfan thinks hes all cool and doesnt care about other people, some stripper or rich person who just likes to brag and be snobby"

Man i really dont car about your money. If i have enough money for a new car i'm happy. There are a lots off people like you, look at me i drive only ferrar's. Like i care, give me a Jaguar XKR in green and i'm happy. You post this crap so you wanted to have reply. And you spam this forum with crap like this: i'm the richest person in TDU, i bet i own the rich club etc.... Stop spamming because we really dont care. This forum is all about have fun talking about mods etc... and it's not a show off forum.

if you dont like me posting this then let it go and forget it because you keep posting on this forum and your going to it, so why do you even pay attention to this forum anymore???? seems to me like you want to be all cool and say" oh yah, who cares how much money you have, i have never met one person who says they dont care about money in tdu!" really just go to another forum if you "want me to stop posting!""

Seems to me like you have no clue about us or the spirit of this forum. Do what you do on TDU, however you go about doing it. Giving sensible advice to new people is worth more to them than an Enzo or an S7 that they can't use in any of the races open at their current player level.

We like this forum so we visit it. Hopefully you'll like it too ;)

woot this is teh funnest thread! lol

two profiles both on ace 446 cars on each - no use for money unless i want to spend the rest of my life painting cars instead of driving them.

rank means more than money - mileage means more than money.

most of the people on this forum will laugh at showfans n00b bottom lol

Seriously kid noone cares how much money you got as it's a game where you can make money no problem. I've made over $800m legitimately in this game and was probably one of the first to have $100m shortly after the games release which I gave away to friends and players who completely represented what TDU was about. I've heard people talking about their many millions and even been asked to join clubs and have to pay millions to prove I had that money, why should I even have to? It gets you nothing that nobody else can't get by playing the game and if you are glitching trade then just watch as Atari are noting all these people who repeat offend so enjoy it while it lasts.

I get respect from people who don't even know me because of the way I am with them, I don't need some shiny mark to distinguish myself from the crowd, if people know me great, if they don't that's great too as in a game popularity means nothing in the real world. It's like these people who think a high gamerscore is a good thing, yeah me and my mates always talk about it when we're out and it always gets the girls over too. :rolleyes:

I seriously hope you are a kid and not the age your birthyear would suggest from your registration details and remember it's just a game at the end of the day! You know? :huh: :oook:

He is just a kid. I found this on youtube, it's him or a friend:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4xy_w_4eljI

Guest RB26DETT
if you dont like me posting this then let it go and forget it because you keep posting on this forum and your going to it, so why do you even pay attention to this forum anymore????

it's called a thread.

seems to me like you want to be all cool and say" oh yah, who cares how much money you have, i have never met one person who says they dont care about money in tdu!"

we do care about money, we don't care for people who brag about their riches. you come across as arrogant with your posts and your pointless spamming before.

just go to another forum

ROFL!

so what everyone has posted something how the are rich

nope. you're the first i've seen.

i got 5 enzos, 3 me four 12's, yah im not the only one go check a few forums about other people bragging and see im not he only one!

CBA to sign up to other forums and look for n00bs.

would you like me to make a list of random people that i have met and given 10 million or more to, cause i will if you want me to prove "oh carshowfan thinks hes all cool and doesnt care about other people, some stripper or rich person who just likes to brag and be snobby"

Nope. no thanks.

if you dont like me posting this then let it go and forget it because you keep posting on this forum and your going to it, so why do you even pay attention to this forum anymore???? seems to me like you want to be all cool and say" oh yah, who cares how much money you have, i have never met one person who says they dont care about money in tdu!" really just go to another forum if you "want me to stop posting!"

You just seem to be making statements here. Now since I've been here and even before that (people will agree) that no one here shows off how much money they have. This forum is ment to create a large TDU Community for fun and the spirit of the game not to gloat that one has more money than the rest. We do not care about money, its a racing game, you aquire your favorite cars and you have fun driving with your friends. After you get all the cars you want, money is worthless.