We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1000 things we learned from Test Drive Unlimited

gingervette

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

444:Even though the police on the radio is a guy, you always get pulled over by a girl.

445:Every police sounds the same, looks the same and has the same vocabulary.

446:Every player on Oahu is a very silent type.

If i repeated anything im very sorry.

:ill:

• 3 months later...
449. The Saleen S7 TT sometimes has problems getting out of gear one (WTF!)

450. The car won't stall :D

452 none of the cars in TDU need a key to be driven. They start by simply pushing the accelerator pedal.

453 You can not turn the engine of in TDU.

I concur whole heartedly sirs, with a G25, you can stall, many a time until you give up trying not to and it is possibl to kill the engine, set the engine start/stop key to E and press it once to kill the engine =D

Also, i have no problems getting out of gear one in the S7, just a very quick hand and foot =)

454. Airport's stipes are crappy and you can't get more than 230 km/h on them (which is sad)

455. When you're in a showroom and turn the horn on for a good 2 mins, nobody in the showroom notice

456. You can't ourtrun a plane, never. As I said, you can only got at about 230 on the airfields, so a taking off plane easily owns you.

452 none of the cars in TDU need a key to be driven. They start by simply pushing the accelerator pedal.

453 You can not turn the engine of in TDU.

That's actually wrong. I set my "S" key to turn on/off the engine. I think it's Controls > Dashboard > Start

Now when I click anywhere on the map, I hold S to turn on the engine.

457: It is possble to go into the airport and drive in front of planes lnding at over 200kp/h but places like the golf course and an industrial yard are all fenced off completley.

458: When you look into a dealership, there is nohing inside but when you enter it, several cars or bikes will magically appear!!

459: You cannot buy some cars even though there is one in there (Out of stock)

460:It is not possible to go around a tiny corner at more than 40 kp/h without screeching the tires.

461: Hawaii drivers love to share the lane with you when you are going very fast.

462: All Hawaii citezns that don't have vehicles have fled to their homes and have never left since they dispise anything that goes above 70 kp/h.

463: All Hawaii drivers (AI) don't have a face.

464: Planet hawaii never rotates since it is aways day time and the clouds never develop moistue for rain.

465: The most advanced roads in hawaii are all in the middle of nowhere.

466: All of Hawaii's volcanoes don't exist anymore (according to atari)

467: The Hawaii driving test must be very high tech since all AI drivers are very advanced at making driving much, much more difficult for us.

468: The man that you deliver the car to is always very angry since his arms are always crossed but your charecter always likes to join him by doing the same.

469: Fuel using cars are non existent in Hawaii yet there are fuel stations scattered across the island.

470: It is not legal to overtake anywhere in Hawaii since there is double lines on EVERY road!

Hope I didnt repeat any :)

CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=16020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

476. The sky will turn purple because "real eyes suck"

477. GERMANS ARE EVERYWHERE (Its awesome, No offence meant to anyone)

478. Your car is invincible but Mr. "your Getting it Repaired?"'s car is made out of glass that breaks instantly on grass.

479. Hitchhikers care about what kind of car they ride in. Beggars cant be choosers.

480. NOTHING EXPLODES!!!ARGG