We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So, what did everyone get for Christmas?

hpluls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Xmas people! :) (Had to say it while I have 2 more hours left)

This is what I got:

PlayStation 3 (120GB Slim) :excited:

HIM (band) Shirt

Metallica (band) Shirt

Boxer shorts

Shower gel

Favorites (chocolates)

Ebgames $50 gift card

Voodoo doll keyring :D I love it

Bed spread cover

Midnight Club LA (PS3 game) < My mum knows I already have it for Xbox 360 so ill be trading it in.

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, if I went into my room I am sure id know what I missed.

Nice guitar Who. Looks pretty sweet.

£245

Korn - Evolution T-Shirt

Slipknot T-shirt

Korn hoody

Loads of chocolate and sweets

Ford Mustang Poster

Shelby GT500 badges

A box of (yes a box) cider

VW Watch

Some other clothes

Smellehs (Lynx, Gilette, etc.)

Not bad considering I didn't ask for anything

I didn't want much and I told everyone that.

Frankie Boyle - My ... life so far.

A day shopping for new clothes, need them though, badly. :p

About £100.

Usual stuff like sweets and socks.

A billion cans of deodorant and shower gel, I think people were trying to say I smell. :(

I got some clothes, but they weren't for me to wear. :p Go figure that out.

Oh, and a powerball from a cracker. I lost it though. :(

I also got a sprained ankle thanks to the fresh snow last night.

I spent about £400+ on other people. I just lost count and daren't look at my bank balance.

- Forza 3 Limited Edition

- Antec Nine Hundred Computer Case

- Antec 650w Power Supply

- nVidia GeForce GTX 260 (Don't have it yet since the store was out of stock, but I'm going to pick one up in the next couple days)

- NFS Shift T-Shirt with a M3 E92 on it (from French Connection)

and some money, so I'm going to go get some stuff for dirt cheap tomorrow... (gotta love Boxing Day haha =P )

Anyone who gets Consoles + Games and loads of other expensive crap are spoiled brats and they do not understand the spirit of Christmas.

And... You are just saying that just to protect yourself, just incase someone says "Only 1 thing" Cause that was just a random burst of negativity. :oook:

I believe everyone got something expensive for Christmas. People ask for things or it could of even been a thought they hinted at their mum or someone else they hinted.

No one here would give 2 craps if you got a dead mouse.. So why the negative attitude in such a jolly thread.

I agree comepletely with Tool. Just beacause you weren't lucky enough, or didnt want and didnt get many gifts doesn't mean that everyone who did get quite a lot is spoilt. To be brutally honest, I am 100% sure that if you did get a lot of presents from people you wouldn't be saying that everyone who got a lot was spoilt. The spirit of Christmas, hmmm I thought it was all about kindness and giving. I tried to give quite a lot this Christmas, I (well, we) spent over £350 on other people, And if we got some decent presentd in return, so be it. it doesn't neceserily mean that we, or I am spoilt.

Christmas has become a material, rather than spiritual day.

To be brutally honest, I am 100% sure that if you did get a lot of presents from people you wouldn't be saying that everyone who got a lot was spoilt

Thanks for proving my point. And I'm sorry if I'm runing the thread. I know that's not the thing you want to hear but the truth has to be said (and it's sometimes hard to admit).

I don't think everyone who gets alot of stuff is spoilt, but I do think there are some people out there who get way too much stuff for christmas which won't really teach them any lessons for later life.

I didn't get much for christmas, didn't really want much; if I want summat expensive I have to save up for it myself, I have a job so I don't really have any excuse.

Having said that I didn't really give a huge amount for christmas in terms of money value, I decided to make my own cards etc and buy personalised gifts instead.

These days the 'christmas spirit' isn't what it used to be, especially when you get older. This year I just can't really be bothered with the whole thing, I've already got too much going on in my life at the minute.

/rant :cheeky:

-Xbox 360 Elite

-Toshiba Camileo 1080p Video Camera

-About £100

-New Phone (Tocco Lite)

-Assassin's Creed for the Xbox

-Loads of new clothes

-Two bottles of Whiskey (:D:D:D)

-An Ill Fiance

-Tonnes of body spray and gel (couldn't spell the d word :p)

-A blanket with an eagle riding a harley :D

-An England Hat

-LFC Gloves

-A T-shirt in a tin :D

-Novelty Boxers & Socks

-Some Chocolate

-Gavin and Stacey series three dvd

- Family Guy Season 8 dvd

-Hugo Boss "Selection" aftershave

-New Peter Kay book

-Big bucket of Haribo

-Top Gear book and dvd

-Newtons cradle

-New cd player for my car.

-Two days off work

-32 Bottles of Bulmers :D:D:D:D

That's all I wanted well I bought most of them myself, was much easier than getting things I'll never use. Christmas looses it's appeal in later life, well the day off work is good :)