We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Stopping modding!

Tool831

Hello people,

As ive said in my last thread, which i locked by mistake and didn't post last. :confused:

I've stopped modding, i will just be a regular user. I won't help anyone out with modding or such unless its something wrong with my mods as in Installing etc. I will be doing cars but in my own time but for my own personal use and friend use. So if my mate post it on here then well you get my mod.. :lol: Which would either be by (Pressurized, Thescottishspotter, Thereaper or mark1992) if anyone besides them somehow posts it i will get Iced_bullet or Diablo to close it.

--------------

You may wonder why can't i just post my mods even if they are done in my own time? Thats cause when i post my mods thread there is alot of people who wait for it and i don't wanna have alot of people waiting for me to release it etc, just wanna do it without no one knowing and without making threads etc with all that responsibility. Cause i may start a mod but then stop it cause i changed my mind. :)

----------------------------------

Diablo can revoke my 'Modder' badge if he wishes, but i have done mods etc so removing it might get confusing.:cheeky:

yeah, thats true. But i don't wanna post mods anymore just for personal use but i will allow my online mates to share it. I just don't wanna be the one posting and stuff just wanna do that cars then if one of them posts it then well there you go. :)

----

Btw i will keep all links up and running. :)

Why not to do sth as 2CV did? Make a thread, post a link to a RELEASED(finished) ver with pics, close the thread :)

If not then OK, its your choice really ;) I just can;t believe how ungrateful ppl can be sometimes. Youre a great, talented modder and its a shame that youre quiting.. :(

yeah, thats true. But i don't wanna post mods anymore just for personal use but i will allow my online mates to share it. I just don't wanna be the one posting and stuff just wanna do that cars then if one of them posts it then well there you go. :)

----

Btw i will keep all links up and running. :)

I could post the links :p

Sorry to hear you're leaving i love your mods :thumbsup:

You really inspired a lot of TDU modding - you came near the beginning, created tons of models, trained a bunch of people, and now that you've jump started the modding community, you can sit back and relax. :)

I guess it's time to see who the new modding leader is going to be.

Will you be around the forum, or are you leaving TDU:C all together (hopefully not - its good to have an pro's input for mods even if they aren't releasing things any more)?

-Leadfoot

I salute you for doing this really. Rather than have people monitor, hamper and misdirect your progress by releasing a WIP or BETA, modding for yourself alone is better because you can do what you want and it doesn't get people's hopes up only to dissapoint them when it isn't going to work.

All the same, nice one mate, just make sure what you make is shared by someone ;)

• 3 weeks later...

edit:

disarmed version:

Than just release them if they're ready! Dammn, you're a verry good modder! And you wanna go? :(

Hey I just said it to an other modder, just take your time, and finish it whenever you want! You know what I mean? No process status bar, no thread how's going work! Just open a thread and post your finished car there! And ignore the peoples with stupid bad comments! Me too! I know, Im often critical and I shouldn't be as critical as I am! Ignore that critical things, Im saying! ;)