We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bad Habits?

Shy Guy

I have an awful habit of finishing other peoples sentences for them. I really hate it when people do that to me yet I do it all the time. :/

I do the same thing, especially if we're both telling a funny/good story, but it's really annoying when people do it to me, so I'm starting to stop now :(. I also bite my nails... A LOT.

I have an awful habit of finishing other peoples sentences for them. I really hate it when people do that to me yet I do it all the time. :/

Like predictive text :lol:

Don't know if it's a bad habit, but I go through almost a pack of Extra Chewing Gums a day, I've had a Chewing gum every day for almost 6 years or more. And when I chew gum I do this with out noticing, I will make a loud pop with the gum, like a bubble but no bubble, I don't even notice I am going it until someone asks me to stop doing it.

I don't bite my nails but i do tend to suck on a finger or thumb (don't laugh) when watching a video or listening to a lecture. Which finger depends on my arm position relative to my face... Oh and i also do tend to peel my nails instead of biting them. Really annoying cos i hate it when it goes wrong and the end result is all sharp and jaggedy. Sometimes I peel so much that it hurts when I use a nail clipper to trim the excess off...

Oh and I usually prefer to play first rather than do homework... This habit i REALLY need to change :(