We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 teaser on eden's website?

Eudemon

OMG....wth, Eden is making cheap cars again? Tool's models are better than that....but I'm still looking foward to it, and will the mods be available on TDU2?

For Pete's sake! So now you think you're the greatest texture modder in the world? Why don't you get over to Eden and get employed so we can enjoy "expensive" cars? :rolleyes:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@maple: That LP640 looks fine to me..

Away from that subject before someone gets hurt. :)

-----

I wouldn't mind it being on the same island, they just need to make it 1000 times better and just for the love of god! do not put in the bushes that twist and move around and that are flat.. Lol :D

I wouldn't mind it being on the same island, they just need to make it 1000 times better and just for the love of god! do not put in the bushes that twist and move around and that are flat.. Lol :D

Good luck with that.. until anyone else figures out a way to represent dense foliage without movable 2d sprites ala speedtree :p

@maple: That LP640 looks fine to me..

Away from that subject before someone gets hurt. :)

-----

If it is on the same island id expect a lot of improvements IE not having fences and closed gates around every single house, its so unrealistic and the main thing i liked about TDU was that you could go anywhere, the houses thing wrecked that.

Guest RB26DETT

I don't mind it as well if it's still on Oahu. I would like a Day and Night cycle the most. Look at GTA IV, it's based in Liberty City like in GTA III but with huge improvements. :)

but really.....the wheel is oversized, the headlight is like the Murcielago Coupe in TDU, and some black bits in the hood...and the car is very high....

*Yawn*

All we can do is wait and see. For a in production game it all looks pretty good from that header. Hell it all needs finishing and polishing before the game comes out. If you can do a better job be my guest, but if not shut it!!!!

Here's a spoiler

I'm in a random mood

:confused:checked it out, but its in French....so kinda hard to see if they have any inside info
Important news will be translated to english... forcing you to learn french would be unfair :lol:

Up to now, you know everything about TDU2 so don't worry. But you could always use google translate if you wanna read more.

• 4 weeks later...

i wouldnt be surprised if it was still in Oahu. It would make it alot easier for them to add even more features and enhancements the 2nd time around if the world it was based in was pretty much done, only requiring minor touch ups (like removing floating trees, invisible signs, etc.)

But finally!!! Some news on tdu2. =]