We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG,the newest pics made me drooooooool on my keyboard ;)

Me likes!

BTW, what might the hidden thing be in the racing school art pic?

Concept Renders and Artwork for Racing School (part hidden due to what it contains)

NVM,it has been already asked,blind me -.-'

Anyone notice the more realistic beach in the rain and mustang picture? :thumbsup: I wonder if the grass is going to be a little better, i mean, the grass doesn't even cover the ground and it turns when you turn. Same with the leaves on the trees.

If I'm being honest, that shot looks heavily heavily photoshopped. I wouldn't look too far into things :) infact I may even go out on a limb and say it's a drawing, not a screenshot! I can see plenty of brushstrokes in the rain/water effects, especially in the bottom right and also on the bonnet and windscreen of the car itself.

I think that mustang shot is more of a demonstration of what they are aiming to put into TDU2 (as in the weather and lighting effects), not what the graphics engine actually looks like :)

Look what i'd found lost on net, few weeks ago, sorry for being late...

(i don't remember the site, i forgot saving the link...)

Does somebody know if it is from some game, animation? Maybe it can be from the TDU2, i hope don't it looks a kinda weird graphics... and tunning, blergh!

Well, then i prefer to belive that at least, the menus designs are like these screenshots, but like i read on some interviews, those SSs on this thread are very old, from '07, the director of the TDU2 said, that it looks so far more advanced, like some people said here, those SSs were really based on the TDU1...

About the reflections, TDU isn't that good in some parts of some cars, specially the mirror/windows in the garage that doesn't show the other cars, and on the own windows everywhere, the reflex became smashed, cause the windows desn't go down into the door, the shape is shrinked, just pay attention when you put the windows up or down...