We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't look here if you don't want to wet your pants. LP670-4 SuperVeloce...

Mb

That is the ugliest Lambo I have EVER seen.

I think I have to agree with you on that. Besides, as much as I do like Lamborghini, I wish they would stop making new versions of the Murcielago. :oook:

Btw, doesn't

Don't look here if you don't want to wet your pants.

kinda contradict itself? :cheeky:

makes sense for me...

or u can put it this way..."If u wanna wet ur pants, PLEASE look here!"

which I didn't....I mean ... wet my pants. I think they said it's officially the last model based on Murci :D...so grab it while u still can:cheeky:

interior is a BIG CANDY indeed :drool: almost too good to make it wet..:rolleyes:

I'm not commenting. When can i buy one?

If you want one that bad, high-tail it down to a Lambo dealer and tell them what you want. If they know that you are good for it then they will order one for you. If they aren't taking orders then ask them to pre-order or reserve one.

Stunning car, I'll have to keep my eyes open around Dubai for one of those... when they're released of course.

The new splitter and diffusers look a bit stuck on though. The spoiler is lovely from a few of the angles, but its struts are so industrial compared to the rest of the car and it look like it hangs to far off the rear.

• 2 months later...