We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't look here if you don't want to wet your pants. LP670-4 SuperVeloce...

Mb

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Wow! They went berserk at Lamborghini, this is insane!

Specs:

-100 kg compared with the LP640

+ 30 hp compared with the LP640

0-100 in 3.2 seconds.

Top speed 342km/h

Production: 350.

I LOVE IT! Damn i want to see one.:D

I don't like the rear bumper, nor do I like the wing. The front bumper's ok, and everything else is awesome. But as a whole, it's not something I'd consider if I wanted a supercar (If I ever have the money for one).

Absolutely nothing wrong with this car. This car is perfection in Lamborghini form.

It also reminds me of the Diablo SVR, which has been my favorite Lamborghini for quite some time.

Also, this is not a complaint, but I am honestly surprised that they're making 350 of these. I expected 20 at most when I initailly saw it.

That looks insane, but its not a "proper" SV as its AWD not RWD
Agreed. Though I am loving the little design touches such as the engine cover and the landing lights effect stitching. The flatter exhaust I will need to hear as I wonder just how that will sound.

Also I wonder if Lambo will end the Murcielago with a proper RWD Murcielago GT. Now that I would love to see. :nuts:

Baldy get one and give to Reiter Engineering and ask them to make it RWD. RAWR!! lol Also get the original SV markings, the new is far too small and does nothing for the heritage.