We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang [Jan 2009 Stats]

Eudemon

Walla walla, bing bang

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang...

What was that about I hear you ask? Well I wish I could tell you but I can't, so you'll just have to accept it as it is. Ok? No honestly I don't know what it was about so stop asking me, really now stop it! Please? Ah come on this isn't fair, you ask me why I picked the song and I don't know so can't we leave it their? Quiet. I'm not listening to you anymore.

Hello all!

*silence*

Oooooook then. right where are we? No idea, but that's not relevant, nor is what I am wearing right now so we won't talk about that either. What we are here to talk about is the stats for the forum for January 2009 and with it being a new year it is definitely one to watch to see how the rest of the year will perform. So was it good, bad, ugly or even so shockingly horrible and disgustingly Iced_Bullet like? Well you'll need to wait and see.

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR CAPTAIN PAIN IN THE GRASS AND HIS TALKING PEN. ISLAND OF HAPPINESS!!

That was ugly random I know, but hay the goats got to eat!

Enough wok, let's dance!

23,138,352 hits

95Gb Bandwidth

3,727,453 Pages Viewed

62,396 Unique Visitors

897 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Yikecycles!! Oh my bunny slippers God, now that's a hell of start to 2009 I think you'll agree. :eek: As usual it's all down to me and only me, the rest of you do nothing and I hate you for it so that is all.

Just kidding, of course it's down to YOU, GUS & LAVVY AAAAHHHH!

Without all of you members, lurkers and alien badgers from Bvargtoi 9 we would not be the anal and serious place that we are known for. Sensible is as sensible does remember? As for dinner, I don't know what's going on with that but I'll ask TheScottishSpotter what the Deal or No Deal is anyway. ;)

Ah the Modders, well what can I say about you guys, chicken balls that's what.

Right that's it, I now got to post about February now and with it being the month with a few days less than any other the stats will ofcourse be much lower.

Cheers tears for ski-ers!

:D :nuts: :oook: :monkeydance: :cool: :p :drool:

TDU Central Staff