We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablo is having a KitKat

Eudemon

Hey guys, some of you know and some of you don't and some of you don't but know but hey I'm leaving TDUc for at least a week. Got things to take care of that will determine my future, and I guess being as you are all here and love this place I should also mention it will determine the future of this place also. I got a lot to look at, reorganise and basically do so at least a week off will do me good.

I leave you in the (in)capable hands of Baldred and the rubber gloves of the rest of the staff including our newest mod; Mellors aka PC Plod.

Take care guys and girls and I'll see you when I see you.

Those who may need to get me know where to get me so I'll still be around for contact, I just won't be here.

Adios! :D

Small note (literally!): Oh and note this is not a joke, how do you know it isn't? Well I guess due to the nature of this place you don't but my absence should be enough to show it is.

*sobs* this place *sobs* will just not be *sobs* the same without *sobs* you *sobs*

*waits*

Woo, he's gone :D

I hope you get everything sorted and I wish you good luck. And please for the love of God don't leave us at the hands of.... The unmentionable.... *hides*

Take it easy mate, i'm looking after this place don't worry :)

Translation:

baldyish < i'm looking after this place, don't worry

English > RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! PANIC! There are snakes on this pla.. errr, forum?

'gratz plodersaurus

Hey guys, some of you know and some of you don't and some of you don't but know but hey I'm leaving TDUc for at least a week. Got things to take care of that will determine my future, and I guess being as you are all here and love this place I should also mention it will determine the future of this place also. I got a lot to look at, reorganise and basically do so at least a week off will do me good.

I leave you in the (in)capable hands of Baldred and the rubber gloves of the rest of the staff including our newest mod; Mellors aka PC Plod.

Take care guys and girls and I'll see you when I see you.

Those who may need to get me know where to get me so I'll still be around for contact, I just won't be here.

Adios! :D

Small note (literally!): Oh and note this is not a joke, how do you know it isn't? Well I guess due to the nature of this place you don't but my absence should be enough to show it is.

Oh haha Diablo is this another joke to fool me? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

Guest RB26DETT

someone must've leaked it for him cause i heard they were charging $10 for the update when it came out. sound familiar? :oook: