We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ugly Cars

HighlineDSG

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hideous. Would have posted a Veyron but I don't want to strike up a flame war with horsepower obsessed 14 year olds who find it beautiful because it's fast. :rolleyes:

Haha, Now we wouldn't want that would we. No sir-e :cry:

Wrong. With almost three times that age I can tell u one thing. It's fast AND powerfully handsome. It's not beautiful by any means though. Maybe not currently the fastest but technically, it's miles in front of other 'rivals'

and is worth revering...

• 1 month later...
Fiat Multipla

This thing is like the Airbus Beluga...it is soooo ugly it is cool. The new Multipla is boring as, but the old ones showed you were willing to have a bit of a laugh with your car.

Would have posted a Veyron but I don't want to strike up a flame war with horsepower obsessed 14 year olds who find it beautiful because it's fast.

I am a fair bit older than that, and I have a) Seen and b) Driven a Veyron and I can tell you it is not ugly (though it depends on taste) From a distance it could almost pass as a standard road car - it's an extremely understated supercar. But you can still tell its a supercar, the ride height for instance, the exposed engine and the sheer width of the thing are other good examples. In the right colour scheme, it is gloriously sleek and rounded and when it drives it seems to be...powerful, purposeful, something no car I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) has been able to pull off before, though you do need to see it in the flesh to fully appreciate it.

Some really ugly cars:

Cadillac CTS-V

Toyota Corolla (the new one)

Mercedes E360 Kompressor

Any Hummer

Any Cheverolet road car.

• 4 weeks later...
...thinking of eggs? :lol:

Well, thank God they weren't thinking of cows. :D

LMAO Koenigsegg, I didn't know that car existed. There is a RC car which uses that body model. I thought it was just some stupid RC ppl invention.

Nah, that's something between SLK and SLR concept. ;)

• 1 month later...