We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car suggestions for TDU2?

gogators43

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so sure, it's games like this that are great for getting young and old people to try new things they may not have been interested in before. Also with Audi and Peugeot at Le Mans Diesel isn't seen as a stupid slow dirty fuel like it used to be.

passenger cam? I want a limo! driving around ibiza, with some guys and some (eheheh) and drinking champagne ahahha

There is one car that I would love to drive it, the Ford Thunderbird the old or newer version, for me is the same, but would be awesome, driving down the stars...

I don't think any manufactors has any specific rules to certain cars. It's just that some countries drives on the left side, like UK, South Africa (?) etc. So then they make RHD versions to fill their needs. Just like american manufactors changes and adds stuff on their cars before exporting to Europe, due to requirements. Such as lights, license-plate size and engine requirements etc..

Ye but if I'm right the Skyline was only sold officially in Japan which is RHD. So if it's only sold officially in an RHD country, you can bet you'll find 0 LHD versions, unless they are converted. That's more what I meant.

And I believe despite being a UK-built car, the SLR was only LHD. Just to name two examplecars ;)

Its probably converted to lhd, all gt-r's at least were made rhd, no lhd versions were ever "officially" made. NOW im no real expert, and i know manufactorers often do limited edition stuff that is really secretive and special n stuff, so its possible that they made a super duper limited number of gtr skylines (all models) lhd :)

is that a version of the SSR? VERY strange interior in that .....car? truck?

http://www.cartype.com/pages/2130/bertone_bmw_pickster__1998

Bertone seems to make some rather unusual vehicles

http://www.concorsodeleganzavilladeste.com/de/2002_bertone.php

how about this instead, the 2009 Bertone Mantide

http://www.carstyling.ru/en/cars.2009_Bertone_Mantide%20.html