We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

If you are worried about the vehicles, read this!

Just go let you guys know, there are 49 confirmed cars as of right now. Some of them are even on the verge of being unconfirmed because of no sources. But for the worst case scenario, lets say 49.

The original game had 90 cars without the megapack. It was stated by an Atari executive that Test Drive Unlimited 2 would have approximately the same amount of cars as the predecessor.

You do the math: 49 taken away from 90 is 41. We still have about 41 cars left. Lets assume 5 of them will be Lamborghin's. Another 5 will be Ferrari's (remember, these are assumptions). We have 31 cars left. Lets say they add two Bentley's and one Rolls Royce. That is 29 cars.

Also, lets say they add a Hummer H3, Cadillac Escalade, two Land Rover's, two Range Rover's, a BMW X5 and X6, and a Volkswagen Touareg, and a Jeep of some sort. That leaves us with 19 cars. They may perhaps add 3 Maserati's.

That leaves us with 16 cars. 8 of them ought to be some British racing coupes (Caterham, Lotus, TVR, Noble). So that leaves us with 8 cars. Lets say 4 of them are some Japanese cars, and the 4 other are some of the year's most craved supercars.

We have 0 cars left. However, since they want to make the game better, they might add 8-20 more cars than the original game. So lets assume we have 8-20 cars left. 8 of them are more of the worlds most craved suprcars. 10 of them are middle-class cars that aren't so expensive because you start off with them.

Then, the remaining (possibly) 10 could be some nice Mercedes sedan's, BMW's, Audi's, and so forth. So lets say the game comes default with 110 cars, which is 20 more than the original game.

Since DLC will be a big deal in this game, and the developers (Eden/Atari) are listening to the community's voice, we will most likely give us many more cars post-release.

I hope this cheered you up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go let you guys know, there are 49 confirmed cars as of right now. Some of them are even on the verge of being unconfirmed because of no sources. But for the worst case scenario, lets say 49.

The original game had 90 cars without the megapack. It was stated by an Atari executive that Test Drive Unlimited 2 would have approximately the same amount of cars as the predecessor.

You do the math: 49 taken away from 90 is 41. We still have about 41 cars left. Lets assume 5 of them will be Lamborghin's. Another 5 will be Ferrari's (remember, these are assumptions). We have 31 cars left. Lets say they add two Bentley's and one Rolls Royce. That is 29 cars.

Also, lets say they add a Hummer H3, Cadillac Escalade, two Land Rover's, two Range Rover's, a BMW X5 and X6, and a Volkswagen Touareg, and a Jeep of some sort. That leaves us with 19 cars. They may perhaps add 3 Maserati's.

That leaves us with 16 cars. 8 of them ought to be some British racing coupes (Caterham, Lotus, TVR, Noble). So that leaves us with 8 cars. Lets say 4 of them are some Japanese cars, and the 4 other are some of the year's most craved supercars.

We have 0 cars left. However, since they want to make the game better, they might add 8-20 more cars than the original game. So lets assume we have 8-20 cars left. 8 of them are more of the worlds most craved suprcars. 10 of them are middle-class cars that aren't so expensive because you start off with them.

Then, the remaining (possibly) 10 could be some nice Mercedes sedan's, BMW's, Audi's, and so forth. So lets say the game comes default with 110 cars, which is 20 more than the original game.

Since DLC will be a big deal in this game, and the developers (Eden/Atari) are listening to the community's voice, we will most likely give us many more cars post-release.

Welcome to the UNOFFICIAL vehicle list for TDU2, courtesy of TDU Central

To see vehicles shown in (pre-announcement) concept art, all images can be viewed Here

For Change log, see post #2

Latest additions marked with :new:

The list is made up of those vehicles that have been seen in images, videos, previews and other media.

Those mentioned in text, and have not had an in-game image shown are marked with icon4.gif

Feel free to distribute this list but please link back to the

original

TOTAL VEHICLES: 208

SEE THIS

SEE THIS

Some sites have said 208 (many, actually), so there is a good chance about that. Of course, that isn't including the DLCs. And, yes, it has been said that it will have the same amount as TDU1.

Beolex did a good job realistically summarizing the cars, but with the heavy influence on DLCs, it's probable that 208 are already in the works, with the latter half to come later. The simple truth, though, is that we don't know.

So relax, people! :) When it comes out, we'll know. And, to be honest, won't we be that much happier when we get new cars as DLCs after the game gets old (as unlikely as it "getting old" is :cheeky: )?

-Leadfoot

I only hope 2 things for TDU2's list, without wishing for one specific vehicle (I want the SLS so badly):

1. No GranSkyline scenarios with a dozen versions of one and the same car. It's useless and a bit more variety is a lot better than 6 cars that only differ on two small airintakes and the exhaustpipes.

2. Up-to-date cars. I don't know with what other brands this happens, but Merc had quite a few series that were facelifted, bringing a new AMG engine with them. CLS55 and CLK55 were already outdated, a small and hard to see facelift was made at the same time when AMG swapped out the 55's for the 63's. Basically, if there's a better, more powerful version of it, try to obtain the license for it.

Remember though that TDU originally said 120 cars, but only 90 were on disc, rest would come as DLC...so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that occurred again, just wondering when we'll hear stuff now, haha. Been a while since we got any news at all.

The assumption list above, is probably relatively accurate with more going towards sports cars and less towards luxury sedans. Plus he mentioned a few BMW's, which if we assume is not in, frees up more space. I'd also say that we'll get probably just the Bentley GT if we do get a Bentley, I don't see Rolls Royce or any other Bentley's making it based off what we've seen with licenses with other games. So that frees up even more space for cars...given that we don't have race cars or need to pad the car list, I'd change those BMW's, Rolls and other stuff mentioned to some old school cars and that's probably the entire list.

Ye, I hope we get to hear soon they managed to get that carcount we've seen/read about, and I hope it contains some more néw cars and néw versions of certain models. I don't want the same list in TDU1 over again, that's why modding was started...

No, they never mentioned specific stuff like carbrands for DLC. They only said they are willing to look at every sort of gamecontent to be put in DLC's. Think of new vehicles ofcourse, but also new gamemodes, new features perhaps, and new locations.

There was a picture in a clothingshop I think of a Continental GT by Kahn, that was sort of reinforcing the idea of Bentley making it into TDU2 a bit. But you shouldn't see it as 100% confirmation.

Has there been any more info on the Atari Pre-order 370Z? The Pic shows the Uk only '370Z Yellow', which i probs wont be the actule car, asits just a 370Z with the '370Z' sticker on it!

Anyways, i took this pic off the atari website about the 370Z...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/untitled-3.jpg

first thing first, 'The Storming Nissan 370Z', a special edtion vynal or tuned 370Z? or just saying that it's Storming into the game? And also the T-shirt pic's...maybe you also get the free T-shirt for your Avatar as well?

and sorry if it's been posted alreday, to be honest i cant be bothered to look threw the past posts since my last one here! Yeh, call me lazy!

Has there been any more info on the Atari Pre-order 370Z? The Pic shows the Uk only '370Z Yellow', which i probs wont be the actule car, asits just a 370Z with the '370Z' sticker on it!

Anyways, i took this pic off the atari website about the 370Z...

-picture of a yellow Nissan-

first thing first, 'The Storming Nissan 370Z', a special edtion vynal or tuned 370Z? or just saying that it's Storming into the game? And also the T-shirt pic's...maybe you also get the free T-shirt for your Avatar as well?

and sorry if it's been posted alreday, to be honest i cant be bothered to look threw the past posts since my last one here! Yeh, call me lazy!

The T-shirts belong to the car, I believe almost all pre-order cars come with fitting clothing for the characters.

As for the car itself, the Storming is just PR-you-just-gotta-have-it-!-talk. The car is not a 370Z Storm edition or anything like that, it's called the 2009 Nissan 370Z Yellow Limited Edition. ;)

And guess what, it's a car specially for the British people, in honour of the European GT4 championship.

More pictures (rest is Belgian/Dutch bladibla): http://www.autofans.be/content/nissan-370z-yellow-special-edition

Ah, though it'd probs just be the 'Yellow Edtion', i read about it last year...but i was having high hopes! lol

Heres a better pic of if it...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Car%20Pictures/JDM%20Stuff/car_photo_315784_25.jpg

Well unless we Europeains got told theres other Pre-Order stuff, i guess i'll just get this! Least it'll mean i'll have a semi-good car when i start!

Although on the plus side, all the people who will got for the DBS/V12 Vantage carbon will have a problem that people who own them in real life have...The idea of a special edtion Supercar is pointless, as it makes the car even less special as if you were to order it your self! As there is now however number of cars that ares that are exactuly the same! Wheres if you spec it your self, theres Millions of combinations to pic from!

• 3 weeks later...

i really hope theres more customization options...nuthing extreme just rims and minor body upgrades and of corse engine :)

you my friend just made me feal 100,000% better about this game im goin to pre order it rite now!!!!!:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
In beta TDU2 probobly is Audi R8 Spider. When I download beta i will confirm this

Firstly, if you are in the beta, confirming anything would be in breach of the legally binding non-disclosure agreement you made with Atari, this will get your post deleted and you infracted, and potentially, you would get into legal trouble with Atari.

If you do not download from Atari, then you are breaching copyright laws, and promoting piracy, something we do not take lightly here. this will also result in deleted posts and infractions.

So basically, leave it there and be a good, helpful beta tester and help eden make a better game. :)