We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

I may be a bit late, but I had a quick read about the Atom on the source provided...

We bought an Atom - the game's cheapest A-rated supercar - with our first sixty grand

Now a Standered Atom I'm guessing would't fit into the 'A Class', So I'm guessing that maybe they have the '500' model? The One with a Mean Front & Rear Spoiler and poweed by Arial's inhouse built V8?

I'm hoping they have both, as Hopefully they have a 'normal' Caterham along with the R500! As I like the idea of the caterham having its real Rival ingame! (although i'm a caterham fan!:cool:) MAybe They could add the Caterham 7 Levante? :cheeky:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a bit late, but I had a quick read about the Atom on the source provided...

Now a Standered Atom I'm guessing would't fit into the 'A Class', So I'm guessing that maybe they have the '500' model? The One with a Mean Front & Rear Spoiler and poweed by Arial's inhouse built V8?

I'm hoping they have both, as Hopefully they have a 'normal' Caterham along with the R500! As I like the idea of the caterham having its real Rival ingame! (although i'm a caterham fan!:cool:) MAybe They could add the Caterham 7 Levante? :cheeky:

Meaning this one?

http://www.autogespot.com/files/autogespot/files/03_10_2010/c214748364803102010185429_1.jpg

Me wants.

The standard Atom is fast but not in top speed. Remember just how nippy and sharp it is though.

Good point, now that i rember was't the Caterham a class car in the first game? Hopefully the R500 will be an A calss since it is the 'Top of the Range' caterham!

Also yeh thats the one! If its not in the game, Possable DLC me thinks?

Hi TRebor, welcome ^^

Here are the other cars:

2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

2005 Ascari KZ1R

2009 Aston Martin V12 Vantage (although I can't see if it's the known 2010 Carbon Black)

???? Caterham ? (it's greenish so I think it's not the R500)

2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 Ibiza Police

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 Ibiza Police

2010 Ginetta F400 (former Farboud GTS)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series

2007 Nissan GT-R R35

2006 RUF RK Spyder

2006 TVR Sagaris

Dont think we need to include the Police cars, unless we just ad a 'P' next to the car on the list? Saves space and chances are you wont be able to buy the police cars, so will stop people asking "OMG it sayz dat police car iz in da game were iz it?"

well the charger police car is on the list so I thought the viper should be on the list to

There's no Merc E-class :bananamad:

Shame there is no traffic like Hot Pursuit. Tiida, Audi A4, Chevy van... it will be better, but it is just traffic.

It's just traffic, that's THE reason why they're not like in HP 2010. For every real car, logo, brandname and anything else Eden wants to use for TDU2, they have to pay to obtain the license. Eden is not a very wealthy gamedeveloper so it's logical they first spend money on stuff players will actually use a lot.